Moment of Realisation

not related any way shape or form to the other hero and villain one.

other than villain Dream

it's hero Techno btw

changing up the powers bc I can 💪💪

Dream: teleportation

Techno: telekinesis

basically Techno and Dream are fighting bc they are enemies

and then Techno remembers it's Tommy's bday

Dream remembers too bc he got invited and the child won't stop screaming at home if he didn't go

and read to know more :)

3rd POV
Techno felt okay with his life. I guess his superhero roles are.. alright, but other than that his life is pretty good. Mainly because of his enemy, Nightmare.

Nightmare was a supervillain with the ability to teleport. God it was so annoying when he just poofed out of existence and surprised him somewhere else.

Thank god the voices have a 360 degree view, or he'd probably be dead already. Techno's not saying the voices are what he hoped to have with telekinesis, but, I guess he got what he got.

Today, Techno saw on the news that that little bastard Dream was robbing a bank. Techno sighed as he put on his mask, and his suit, before rushing out.

Do you wanna know something like really cool? Techno's hair is short and brown, matching Wilbur, his twin. But, once his suit is on, his hair changes into long, pink strands. Probably to protect his actual looks and stuff.

But that's so cool, right?

Anyways, Techno arrived at the scene, where Dream was surrounded by guards.

"Woah woah woah fellas, I don't know why you're surrounding me, I got my powers ~" Dream laughed.

"We may not have gotten you," a guard said

"But he will!" Another finished, pointing at Techno.

Techno rushed forward, grabbing a rope from somewhere and instantly tying it around Dream's hand.

Unfortunately, Dream teleported away at the last second, instead appearing behind Techno.

"Well, hello Blade." Dream whispered in Techno's ear, the warmth of his breath hitting him.

Techno ducked under and kicked Dream away, who landed with an 'oof!'

"You've been training for me, haven't you~?"

"Shut up."

A fight scene broke out. (just imagine how it went bc I don't know how to write a fight scene 😃)

_

After a bit, they were just staring at each other, seeing if they could calculate the other's next move.

Techno, it's Tommy's birthday today!

A voice reminded him.

Oh shit, so it was. Tommy will yell at him for hours if he doesn't go.

When Techno looked but to Dream, Dream was also stuck in thought.

After a bit, he pulled away from his thoughts.

"Hey uh, Blade. I've got something on, can we continue this later?"

"Uhh, sure."

"Nice, okay cool, okay, uh, see you?"