A Hero, A Villain

dream is a villain (again)

techno is a hero (again)

sbi are heroes (again)

tommy is actually a hero this time !!

dream team are villains

3rd POV
It was a fine day. No disruption, nothing. Obviously, that can't last for long. News started blaring about villains Nightmare, Pyro and 404 robbing and destroying the bank.

"HURRY UP WILBUR YOU SLOW BITCH!" Tommy yelled, eyes glued to the screen.

"I'M COMING! CALM YOUR ASS DOWN!" Wilbur yelled back, bringing their superhero suits down.

They each wore their suit.

"Okay, let's go. Spread out and look for them!" Phil said, flying out the door.

Tommy sprinted out with his superspeed.

Wilbur and Techno just jogged.

They all arrived at the bank eventually, watching as the flames danced in the wind.

"Guess Pyro really burnt this place down, huh?" Wilbur chuckled awkwardly. As they moved closer, they could see the code 404 everywhere, suggesting that 404 hacked their system. There was no sign of Nightmare though.

"They couldn't have gone far. Tommy go that way," he pointed in a direction, "Will, there, Techno, go over there and I'll go here. Got it?"

"Yes Phil." They all replied collectively.

3rd POV - DreamTeam
"Dream, I'm gonna head back to base." George said.

"Yeah Dream, look at all the cash we got! We have to get back safely. I'll protect George, since he can't protect himself."

"WHAT? SAPNAP!"

Sapnap laughed and slung an arm over George's shoulder.

"C'mon, let's hurry before the little heroes come."

They began sneaking to their base. Dream, who was about to follow them, saw a figure with pink hair, who looked awfully similar to the hero Blood God.

When he looked closer, he saw that it was him. His mind formed a plan and he smiled.

Dream turned into a regular citizen and ran towards Techno.

"Sir! Sir- Oh sir, thank god. I think I saw someone sneaking over there in the alleyway! Please, I'm terrified!"

"Of course ma'am, I'll go take care of it."

Techno walked into the alleyway, straight into Dream's trap.

The alleyway was empty, and when Techno thought about it, he realised what happened. He turned, thinking about getting out, before a scented cloth was on his face, causing him to pass out.

Wilbur POV
"Where is Techno?" Phil asked.

"I don't know, didn't he go like towards the shopping centre side?" I said.

"We'll go look for him. Meet at the shopping centre." Phil demanded. Tommy and Wilbur listened.

Once they were there, they saw no sign of Techno. It was really weird.

"Maybe he left?" I said, thinking about all the possibilities.

"Let's spread out. Meet back here in 15." Phil said.

I couldn't find any traces of him. There was nothing. I heard Tommy yelling and I rushed to him, seeing Phil there as well.

"LOOK!" He shouted, pointing at a strand of long, pink hair that must've fallen.