вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє ep1

✴️✳️❇️✳️✴️
❇️〰️YEAR 1893〰️❇️
❇️

️✴️✳️✴️

"Grahhh

"Grahhh..." someone shouted from the forest on the edge of town. A man is being chained struggling to free himself.

Suddenly someone appeared in front of him with a black rose on his hand

Suddenly someone appeared in front of him with a black rose on his hand. The man walked up to the chained man.

"Where do you hide the previous Vampire King's ruby ​​gem" asked the man who was holding the black rose to the chained man.

"I will not say a word, let the carbuncle be scattered as long as the mouth is not opened." replied the chained man to anger the man with a black rose.

But there was no a hint of anger in the man holding the black rose.

"Hah.. Your mouth is like a knife, but I am not hurt by your incision, because I am also a metal." said the man holding the black rose to rebuke the chained man's words.

If you're not opening your shity mouth, I have no other choice than." Said the man who holding the black rose opened his palm, and a shining silver sword appeared. Then the sword was pointed in front of the chained man.

Suddenly another man appeared and stopped the man who holding the black rose.

"Your Highness, please don't use that sword of honesty. Because, soon the eclipse blood moon will began, half of our power will be gone. If Your Highness, use that sword as well, then Your Highness's life will be at stake." stop the man.

"We have no other choice Black Knight Keith, soon the God of Draculas will rise once again. There will be more other vampires who will become his victims. I will not let that happen ever again, even if my life is at stake, I am willing to die for my kingdom and my people." said the man who holding the black rose.

Bright light began to envelop the chained man and also the man holding the black rose. As time grew brighter, the man who holding the black rose began to rise to the sky. His hands and eyes emit a bluish white light.