вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр9

🎉🥂🥳CELEBRATION🥳🥂🎉

Thank you so much for 1.01k readers and 103 votes. I really appreciate it so much and will never achieve this if not with your help of enjoyment while reading my story. Thank you so much once again, I promise that I will keep updated this story until the end.

⚜️•°XoXo°•⚜️

After the birth of Perilta valley and Eden Tree hill, human and creature were given birth by a clarification as a Alpha, Beta And Omega different than human who only have male and female. Five vampiric kingdom hold five different power, five different god and goddess and five different rulers.

🏰•°EMPIRES IMPERIAL CASTLE°•🏰
⚜️️•°PASS TIME°•⚜️

"I have a perfect candidate. His name is Lord Nathan Walters, Grand duke of Southeast region, Nephew of King Arthur Clark Walters. Master of magic and the new grand professor of the academy at the age of 129 years old." Said Sir James proudly introduce Apo to The Queen.

"Is He an omega?" Asked the queen again.

"I hundred percent sure that he is a pure omega plus he is a Rere gem, not only he a pure omega but he a Pure Dominant Omega. And comming not from one pure blood vampire families but two vampire pure blood families your majesty" said Sir James answering the Queen question.

"What does that means Sir James?" Asked The Queen again.

"I already make a deep investigation on Lord Nathan, the reason why I personal suggesting him is because he is the last descendent of western kingdom imperial families that we are searching for until today. His real name is Prince Apo Edward Nathan Lyon. Son of Prince Andrew Jonathan Lyon Crown Prince of Western Kingdom, Son of Emperor Adrian Edwards Anthony Lyon Former Rulers of Western Kingdom." Said Sir James making everyone shock.

"WHAT..." The King and The Queen were shocking to hear that the Western kingdom legitimate Prince is still alive.

"So the legitimate hair of pass Western kingdom is not just a myths than" said the Crown Prince who suddenly appeared without no where.

Everybody except for The King and the Queen are bow in the presence of The Crown Prince.

"YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS.."

"Isn't it to much Pa? What about my true soulmate, I want to find a real love not a match matching made" said Crown Prince Mile and sit on the chair

"It not too much.. But it a necessary Dear" said the Queen.

"What do you think Dad?" Ask Crown Prince Mile to his Dad the King opinions about the situation.