вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр17

°•~🕸️WEST WING CHAMBER⚰️~•°
  °~PRIVATE CHAMBER OF~°
~CROWN PRINCE~

Prince are had just done bathing, the maid are helping him wearing his clothes. Mile is standing infront of big mirror. Just Stay still, while the maid wear him a inner cloth.

Suddenly Jackson walk in with the black envelope with Royal families crest on them

"Royal highness!!" Said Jackson bowing to Prince Mile

Without too much talking, Prince take up his hand until same length with his shoulders and wave his finger to make the maid leave.

Looking at Prince Mile hand sign the maid bow and walk away.

Jackson walk near to the outer coat of Prince Mile clothes, he pot the envelope on the cloth tray. While he take the maid job to wear the last clothes into Prince Mile body.

Jackson, standing in front of Prince Mile, he button up Prince Mile coat.

"Hope the plan are smooth!?" Asked Prince Mile.

"Don't worried your royal highness, everything is according to our plan!" Answered Jackson back.

"Good!!" Said Prince Mile

"Any news" asked Prince Mile back.

Jackson let go of Prince Mile coat and walk to took the black envelope who are on the tray. Jackson pick the tray and presented to Prince Mile.

"The list of name of the candidate who to be your wife and the Crown Princess." Said Jackson

Without any words, Prince Mile took the black envelope and open it up to read the content inside. His face suddenly change than he crumble the paper.

Jackson who witness the situation know that Prince Mile is not an easy Creature to get mad. Prince Mile snaps his finger. In the blink of an eye, his clothes changed into a cloth that most commoner wear.

"Get me my plain black cloak," said Prince Mile to Jackson.

Without any hesitation Jackson walk to the closet and take out the plain black cloak as Prince Mile order.

"Let go Jack, there is a fish to be catch." Said Prince Mile to his assistant Jackson.

.
.
.

~•*TOWN HALL*•~

Using teleportation power, both Prince Mile and Jackson have arrived at the town hall. Town hall is the heart of the city, the place are crowded with creature.

“Your royal highness what were we doing here,” Asked Jackson full of confusion.

Without saying anything Prince Mile walk inside the shop that sell coffee. He sit at the near to the corner inside the shop, following by Jackson who also sit beside Prince Mile. Jackson walk to the counter to buy the drink

While Prince Mile eyes are continually busy looking around the shop, when one creature caught his attention, that creature wear red cloak, black hair, slightly tan skin but really cute to look at.

Flashbacks....

In a small hut a little Alpha male creatures was raking a blog of wood, than came another little Omega male creatures who was very cute and sit next to the first creatures.

"M what are you doing." said the cute Omega creatures to the alpha creatures who is ranking the wood.

Without much words, the male alpha creatures closed his lip and kiss the cute male omega creatures forehead gently.

The cute omega creatures just smile shyly without asking any other question. He put his head on the alpha creatures shoulder and watch passionately what the male alpha creatures are doing.

Twenty minutes has pass without the male alpha creatures realize that his cute omega creatures are fall into a sleep on his shoulder.

The thing that he is made are done.

It a wooden rings

It a wooden rings...

End Flashbacks...

Without Prince Mile realize, the tear are drop from the eyes to his cheek. Jackson who is just arrived with two drink on his hand. He was shock, never in his life able to watch a scary person like Prince Mile cry, he is the first creatures to see that prince Mile who suddenly tear up all of sudden.

"Your Hi.." Said Jackson without haven't finished his words when suddenly Prince mile stand up and walk away.

Jackson who is confused with Prince Mile behavior lately just sit still than watch Prince Mile walk away.

He take a sip on the coffee that he buy when suddenly a women scream.. Jackson look around and found out the Prince Mile are punching a creatures on a floor of the cafe..

"He try to rape me," said the omega who is wearing a red cloak, "gladly this creatures save me..."

Prince Mile throw the last punch and walk out from the crowded cafe. Jackson follow Prince from the back.

"Your Royal Highness..!! What happened?" Asked Jackson.

But Prince Mile didn't answer Jackson question, he just walk away and vanished in to a thin air.

Jackson stop walk..

God..!!

To Be Continued

A/N: Hey guys I'm back.. Sorry if it a short chapter, I really busy lately.. But don't worry I'm here now, and thank you for 5k view guys.. See you on next update.. Bye²