вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр14

PRESENTING!!

IMPERIAL HIGHNESS, LORD APO WALTERS, GRAND DUKEST OF SOUTHEASTERN REGION

HIS HIGHNESS LORD TAEHYUNG WALTERS, DUKEST OF SOUTHEASTERN REGION

AND HIS HIGHNESS, LORD JIMIN WALTERS, LITTLE DUKEST OF SOUTHEASTERN REGION.

A/N: DUKE : Tittle for Alpha lord.
    DUKEST : Tittle for Omega lord.
DUCHESS :  Tittle for Beta/omega lady.

All eyes are on Apo and his twin brother, the beauty of a dominant omega that no one can ever forget. Tae and jimin didn't get an official debutante ball yet but they beauty will be a hot topics for tommorow.

Apo walk on a black and gold carpet straight to the throne chair following by Tae and jimin. When the light touch they dress, it shimmering and glimmering. It look like magical everyone was amaze by the dress that Apo and his twin brother are wearing.

Apo know that all of the eyes are on him and his twin, that what he wanted. Not an attention but something more than that... Popularity, to do something first you need is popularities. That is the key and Apo solutions right now.

Apo continued walking until he stop near to the stairs up to the throne chair.  He bow down and greeted the King imperial kingdom and his royal family.

"Greetings to his and his majesty the King, the Queen, Royal highness the princes and princesses. I'm Lord Apo Walter grand dukest of southeastern region.. Honor and delightful to be in your prison tonight" said Apo greetings the King and queen of imperial kingdom.

"Welcome, I have been blessfull to see you tonight. I never imagine that your such a racked and gorgeous" said the King to Apo.

"Thanks you your majesty, I'm flattered.. Oh may I introduced, my omega twin brother, Taehyung and jimin" Said Apo back to the King .

"Your majesty" said both of Tae and Jimin bowing to the King.

"I never knew that you have two, stunningly gorgeous Omega brother"

"Forgive me his Majesty the Queen, they didn't have any oficial debutante ball yet... They just coming of age a quarter of moon ago." Said Apo explaining everything to the Queen

"That amazing, Princess Millicent are just on age a quarter of moon ago as well.. Whay don't you pay her a visit and be friend with her" said the Queen again.

"With honored your majesty" said Jimin and Tae together.

Ohh before we forget, let me introduced you to my Alpha son.

This is Mile my first son, the crown Prince. 👇🏻

 👇🏻