вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр4

WHAT OMEGA!!

Apo look at the maid speechless face. "Hahaha.. Of course I'm an Omega, did you guys thought that I'm an Alpha? Ask Apo.

"Forgive me, sir.. I thought you're an Alpha, for real.. Blimey" said the maid.

Apo just laugh along with the maid, fore some reason they get along really nicely and for a creatures who think that he an Alpha it was normal. Apo was born as Omega. He was the rare species of a vampire call a Male Omega vampire. And usually male omega vampire have Orange colour but there is a pure blood male Omega vampire who are very powerful creature and only one are knows and only came thru a royal bloodline from the West.

But what a sad news that the West kingdom and territory were already invented by the cruel creature call Dracula. For a hundreds of thousands millenial year ago Dracula and Vampire came from the same Creature Call Black Peralta. PERILTA Valley is the birth place for a dark critical who were known today like Werewolf, Dracula, Witches, Wizard and Vampire.

Perilta velley and Eden tree hill are the birth place for a dark and light creature, while Prilta valley are dominant but Eden Tree use to help perilta velley to create a dark creatures by givem them a gift like handasome and beauty and good or bad instinct.

Vampire and Dracula are born at the same time, which mean that they are brother. But ever since the light of Edan tree create a human who are more advance and powerful creative. Dracula refuse to work together with human because The Dracula said that human are weak and idiot compared to them. Because of the refusing from Dracula, The Eden tree take back his power of light inside the dracula which is beautiful, than that why dracula cover their body with hair.

Ever since that day Dracula because an evil creatures who like to eat every light and other dark creatures as a meal and drank their blood. We vampire are ally with light creatures but enemy to Dracula species.

After done with the bath apo and his personal maid were in the wardrobe chamber. Apo were already in his underwear underneath the bath cloak.

"Bring me something formal, no white and bring only dark color" said Apo to the Head maid Aida.

"Which suit do you like to wear sir? Said the Aida the head maid pointed to all of the suit that was holed by the maid to Apo who siting on a chair.

Suit No1:

Suit No2:

Suit No2: