вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр21

BLAKEWOOD STREET

Full moon already appear, a wolf shouting non stop from far away

Full moon already appear, a wolf shouting non stop from far away. The night that waiting for the werewolf to hunt they target. At a small street, a guy running from someone mystery that wearing a black cape, until he was trapped by the wall infront of him. The guy turned around and leaning his body against the wall, his chest move up and down so fast,catching up his breath. He close his mouth using both of his hand.

A foot steps sounds more closer and closer. Sudden a drop of something dropped on his cheeks, using one of his hand he swipe his cheeks and look at it. For no reason his hand is shaking following by all of his body. That drop is blood, he slowly looked up and saw a creapy creatures with a pale face like a corpse looking towards him who was below with red eyes, fangs and his mouth were bleeding with a creepy smile.

"Aaagh!!!"
.
.
.

VLADMIR ACE ACADEMY (VAA)

A week has past since the first year students arrive at the academy. The class will be started in half an hour. Most of the students been talking about last night full moon.

Students 1: "Hey, have you guys heard, last night full moon are more horrible than last month."

Students 3: "Yeah, I hear one of our fallow professor almost lost his power because he try to reversed a curse spell on a black meadow knight."

Students 5: "Ohh yeah, I read about that on cherry bullet news"

A/N: Cherry bullet news is a students portals, it content news and gossip that happened around the academy.

Students 1: "Goodness!! what happened to the Black meadow knight?, how did they got the curse?.

Students 4: "Black meadow knight!!, aren't they are the knight that guard the Holy meadow temple."

Students 2: "Ahh.. But how, the Holy Meadow temple knight is the most holiest and secrets knight, No curse or dark resources can harm them."

Student 5: "From what I have read it was a Cadavers curse."

Students 4: "Cadavers Curse!! What that?"

Students 1: What..?? You didn't know about cadavers curse, where on earth have you been."

Students 3: "Jake!!.. Chill bro, he a second year students, Dark Art study is year four remember."

Students 1: "oh yeah, I totally forgot.. Sorry Nathan."

Student 3: "It okay."