вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр7

⚜️•°APO POV°•⚜️

I opened up my eyes. Noticed that the room was dark not as usual. I trying to stand up from the bed but stop half away when, I look at Build who sleep at the edges of the bed, he must be worried so much. I remember the day when were training swordsmanship together, the weather was so hotly humid like a desert island. I pass out due to exhausted and dehydration.

I admit that I have a weak body when I was a child, but from time to time it growth and became more stronger and stronger. Unfortunately I faint sometimes when I extremely tired or to much of thought without controlling my emotion. Gladly Biu was there to help me, with his small body he carry me away to my bathroom chamber.

"Biu... Biu.." I woke up my beloved cousin.

"Hrum.." Said Build waking up by rubbing his eyes with his fingers.

"APO.. APO YOU WOKE UP ALREADY, OH THANK GOODNESS, YOU KNOW THAT I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU." Mumble Build with the full speed.

"Biu.. What happen??" I asked biu confusingly just to teasing him up.

"EH... YOU DON'T REMEMBER? YOU SUDDENLY FAINTED, AFTER CRYING SO HARD ON THAT DAY!!" Said Build worried.

"What day??"

"THAT DAY, I MEAN.. WHAT I TRYING TO SAY IS THAT, YOU HAVE BEEN FAINTED FOR THREE DAY STRAIGHT." Said Biu back to clear my mind.

"WHATTT... THREEE DAY!! OH MY GOD, THE ACADEMY, THE CLASS, THE HEAD OF THE PRINCIPAL, OH GOSH.. I MAKE A HUGE MISTAKE" I started to Mumbling and panicking like Biu did earlier.

"Hey.. Hey.. Hey.. calm down, everything is under my control. I have talk to the head of the principal about your conditions and he give you time to recovered first. Said Build to calm me down.

"My goodness, thanks god. I fell so relief after hearing that, but you didn't tell anything stupid about me to the principal aren't you?" I Asked Biu again.

"Of course not, what.. I'm I a seventeen years old to do that such a childish behavior" said Build.

We both started to laughing happily, it been a very long time scene both of us laughing together. Suddenly the door are open.

"MY LORD..." Said Vinson panicking while enter the chamber.

"The maid and I were so worried about you, how do you feel now?"  Ask Vins

"Vins!! I'm fine, great as new.. Don't worried, dark meditation will fix it all up and my stamina will boosted once again." I said back to calm him and the maid down

"ЙєGą ЙєЙąЙG M๏rєGєЙЙYą?
(Are you sure, you're okay?) Asked Biu again

"Hrum.. GЩєЙcђąЙą!!"
(Hrum.. I'm okay, don't worry")

"Vin..!! Prepared the dark Chamber for Apo, let him gain his stamina first." Said Biu oder Vins and the maid to prepared a dark chamber.

Dark chambers or known as recovery chambers is like a rest or hospital at human world. It act like a health place for dark creature like vampire and demon although demon is a damegod we vampiric creature never know why thay needed it.