вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр13

A/N: GUYS.. I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATED FOR A MONTH.  I'M REALLY SORRY, I HAVE A TOUGH MONTH.. MY CAT DIED, MY MOM SUDDENLY RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL AND I WERE HOSPITALIZED BECAUSE OF MY POOR HEALTH.. Hope this double updates enough to make an apologize to you..

¥~•°Apo POV..°•~¥

I feel a relive after meeting both of my twin brother. It have been 2 years since I live on a low coffin room at the imperial kingdom just to plan on my mission out. I have to disguise myself as a normal creature to observe the wild clan. Being royal didn't mean you don't need to do nothing to your subject. 

As the grand Duke and the ruler of Southeast kingdom, the responsibly that I took was heavy and presumably depressed. Apparently the beauty is not enough to shown that you're capable to take risks on anyone else.

"My Lord the bath was ready, would you like to take it first." Asked one of the maid to me.

Without any world I walk straight to bath camber. The maid take off all of my outer layer than inner layer until not a single of string on my naked body.

I get into the bathtub, lean on the edge of the bathtub and put my head on the soft pillow.
.
.
.

OTHER PLACE INSIDE THE CASTLE

🌑DARK ABYSS DUNGEON ⛓️

The guy call sungyeon are chain up hanging into the wall. He struggle himself to lose up the chains.. But little that he knows, the more he struggle the more tide the chain will be.

"Let me go, please.. Tell the Grand Duke that I will do anything for him. I known the man who attack him earlier.." Said the man bagging to be relies.

"Tell me, who are that creature" asked Sir Vee the chief of the knight of the castle while choking the man.

"one of.. blue ice clan"

.
.
.

After done bathing, I was standing in front of big mirror. The maid are helping me wearing the dynasty clothing. After layer by layer of cloth, inner shirt and outer shirt.. It finally Done.

A/N: pardon me for my poor editing

Suddenly the door are open. Sir Mark, My Loyal Servant enter and bowed. Mark walk near to me and whisper into my ears.

"My lord, I got the information about the guy who suddenly attacked you at the cafe shop earlier." Said Mark..

"I look at the maid around me and asked them to go back to their work. I walk straight downstairs to wait for my both twin brother. "that creatures who attack you are from blue ice clan" said mark.

"Blue Ice clan?" I asked Mark.

"Yes, my lord.. They live on blue mountain way to the north, but weirdly they started to become intruder to the eastern vampire city." Explain Mark.