вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр15

Happy 3.5k reads guys!!

°•"Author POV.."•°✍🏻

At the large ground two sword are clashing against each other. The Crown Prince is practicing fight using sword at the sword ground, Mile using his best skills until the other sword throwed away, he straight up his sword to the face of a creatures who were sword fighting him meaning that he has won.

[Clapping hands👏🏻]

"Your Highness, you'r skills was improved from time to time but you seem to be so emotional lately" said Jackson, Prince Mile person Butler plus Assistant after watching the Prince performance. Suddenly Mile almost fall into the ground but gladly Jackson catch him before he fall, "Your Royal Highness, are you okey?? Your Royal Highness.." Asked Jackson really worried about the Crown Prince Mile condition. He almost got punished by the King because didn't take a good care of the Prince Mile while they're in battle at the northern vampiric border.

"Let take a break and tell to the maid too prepared some snack at my dark pavilion" said Mile and walk away.

"Sure Your Highness" said Jackson and bow to Mile. Sometimes Jackson fell weird about the Prince behavior after the war at the northern vamperic border a few lunatic ago. Mile seen to be different than his usual self.

A/N: LUNATIC IS PREFERENCE FOR A MONTH IN THIS UNIVERSE, SO 1 LUNATIC IS PREFERENCE TO ONE MONTH AGO.

Even though he the current king eldest son but, Mile is a direct descendant from a pure bloodline from a few decades ago on the Vamperor and Vampress era. The era which is the Vampiric world are the most powerful kingdom that have ever existed.

Compared to second Prince, Prince Mikael or everyone call Prince Mika. He was a gift from a goddess of moon to have a powor to control a blood moon. But he is far from the pure bloodline, because the current Queen is a commoner from a common vampire families.

And the third prince, is Prince Michael or known as Prince Mike, he is the weirdest out of two Princess . Prince Mike rarely talk to anybody eventhough he and Prince Mike is twins but they personally are the opposite site from another.

Mile is the only dark master who ever have the power of a dark souls. Which is that power was vanish from the imperial kingdom same as the collapsed of vampiric dynasties. Mile mother is the most powerful Dark mistress ever existed. She is the Princess of Dark valley the birth place where all the dark creatures were first born.

After the collapsed of vampiric dynasty and the usurpation of the throne in the northern region by the Dracula clan. Vampire world seperate into a split kingdom that we have known nowadays.

.
.
.

🤴🏻"Mile POV.."🤴🏻

I don't know why I'm being so emotional lately. After the end of the northern border war I keep having the same dream over and over again.

Everytime I close my eyes, I can hear a soft voice calling my name, I can smells a fragrance of roses but everytime when I open up my eyes tears run down slowly throw my cheek. Who exactly is he? Where is he? And what happened to him? The person I saw on my dream.

PORSCHE!! WHO ARE YOU!!

.
.
.

THREE DAYS LATER