вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр16

〰️°•"MILE POV.."•°〰️
⚜️°•2 DAYS BEFORE LILIY•°⚜️
⚜️°•DEBUTANTE BALL•°⚜️

"Your Royal Highness, His Majesty the King and Queen expecting you to came to the His Majesty the King discussion room right away." Said Jackson.

"I understand.." I said and look at my little sister who are expressionless.

"We will talk later okay, lil sis!! I will get going now." I said to my sister and stand up.

Liliy were stand up without and words than bowed to me followed by his maid, I smile to her walk away following by Jackson from my back.

🏰•°IMPERIAL KINGDOM CASTLE°•🏰

I was walking into the main castle and the situation inside the castle was very noisy. Every single maid and buttler are busy preparing the ball for liliy coming of age ceremonial ball. they bow to me when I pass through them. Without wasting my time Jackson and I were walking straight to my Father Discussion room.

"Did you settle down the candidate list same as I asked you too." I suddenly asked Jackson who are walking behind me.

"I did according as you said your royal highness, don't worry.. I already prepared a second plan if this didn't work out."

"Good..!!" I said than smile hearing Jackson words.

I have arrived at the discussion room but decided to hear My father and my Dad conversation first.

🗣️ INSIDE THE DISCUSSION ROOM

"No! not this one, Next." Said the man voice who I sure it was my Dad.

"Next is Lady Nerisa she is..." Said the Butler but his words was cut by my dad again, I feel relief. I know my dad have a high taste on a creature who will be in our circle.

"No..!!!" Said my Dad holding his anger.

"Sir Adam, I give a simple task.. FINE A LEGITIMATE LADY OR OMEGA LORD TO BE THE CROWN PRINCESS. I believe it not that hard isn't it?" Said my Dad with anger.

"I'm really sorry your majesty the queen, I have disappointed you." Said the Butler sadly.

"No it okay, I believe that is enough for today sir Adam, You may back to your chores now." said my Dad to the Butler.

"Oh goodness, what we are going to do now dear husband? Did you have anyone who can be a perfect candidate to be the crown Prince bride?" Asked Dad to my Father.

"Your majesty, sorry for interrupted.. I have someone to suggest to be the candidate for Crown Prince Mile bride" Suddenly Sir James voiced out.

"Sir James, you may speak. I always believed in all of your suggestions, After all you're Mile Godfather " said the Queen giving Sir James My father personal Butler. Sir James are in-charge to taking care of me when I still a child.

A/N: for anyone who didn't know about what is godfather or godmother. GODFATHER /GODMATHER is a person who presents a child at baptism and promises to take responsibility for their religious education.