вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр3

〰️❇️〰️
➿✴️APO (POV) ✴️➿
〰️❇️〰️

Knock knock..

Sounds of the knocking on the door make me woke up into the sit position on the edge of the bed. "Come in" I said and the door slowly open. There is a Maid that standing infront the door with a smile on her face.

"Excuse me, my Lord.. Sorry if I'm intrude you, the breakfast will be service in five more minutes. You like to eat in the chamber or at the house dining hall?" Asked the main.

"I will follow the house tradition, from now on I will having all of my meal at the dining hall except for snack time." I said to the maid

"Yes my lord, I will take note" said the maid back.

"Thank you Aida.., and please don't call me Lord, just call me sir like Vins did is enough." I said to the maid back.

"My pleasure, sir.." Said the maid bowing.

"Oh, Aida.. Can you help me prepared the bath. I come without taking bath earlier." I asked the maid to prepared the bath. Because it was at the early morning the mans in black come to my residents and took me here. Without any bath, washing my fece or even brush my teeth.

"I'll let you know when it ready sir." said the maid name Aida. Said the maid name Aida and walk away to the bathroom chamber.

Now that Aida is gone, I hand up both of my arm and starch by body from side to side. I should try to drink some blood wine on the time I wait for the bath to be prepared. So I stand up and open the door on my left side of the bedroom chamber and walk into the hallway to the private bar room, or should I call my favorite port room.

🍷🍹ßąr r๏๏M

I step my first foot into the room and the light are automatically open up. The big chandelier hangs above me, and cozy environment hit my mood. I counties to walk and sit on the island table chair. Suddenly Dofe, the bartender guy appeared infront of me with the dark smoke with him.

"My lord, pleasure to serve you! what kind of drink should I make? You name it, I make it." Said Dofe friendly.

"Hahaha.. Drop the lord Dofe, just call me occasionally. Sir is fine and can you make me the best drink that you ever make"

"Sure, with pleasure sir."

Said Dofe and started to making the drink and were having some chit chat about himself and Dofe said he was 354 years old, he became and Royal bartenders since the former Crown Prince and black rose Prince were living here.

After the death of Black rose Prince, the house were shouted down for more than hundreds years and he lost his job until recently he got his job back to serve me as the now owner of this resident house.