вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр18

WEST CHAMBER GARDENS

Prince Mile appear after using teleportation power, he look frustrated.. His hand is shaking, he is mad but he try to calm down himself.

Not long after, Jackson appear looking for Prince Mile.

"Your Royal highness, are you alright?" Asked Jackson.

But Prince Mile didn't said a single words, to him silence is best right now.

"You know.. I'm so worried about you, you punch that creature and suddenly..." Said Jackson, than he suddenly stop when he was looking at Prince Mile knuckle we're full of red liquid.

Without any hesitation, Jackson took Prince Mile hand and take a close look at the red liquid.

"Strange.. Vampire like us didn't produce this red liquid from our body unless it was..." Jackson release Prince Mile hand with a shocking face.

"A HUMAN.."

"BUT HOW?, VAMPIRIC WORLD IS THE OPPOSITE UNIVERS OF IMMORTAL REALM... MORTAL CREATURE LIKE HUMAN WON'T BE SURVIVING LONG HERE.

"YOU'RE RIGHT JACK, BUT THAT CREATURE I JUST PUNCH HAS A VAMPIRE ASSENT ON IT. FROM A FIRST GLIMPSE HE WAS A NORMAL VAMPIRE, BUT I CAN FEEL THE WARM BLOOD THRU HIS VAIN.

Using his pinky finger Jackson pick up the blood and put it his mouth..

"INDEED IT A HUMAN BLOOD, YOUR HIGHNESS.." said Jackson shockingly with both of his eyes pop-up.

"But it has a weird after taste, it kinda burn my throat. Human blood has higher glucose contain in hemoglobin that make it super fragrant and sweet at the same time, While this blood is making me uncomfortable." said Jackson again.

Using his power Prince Mile collect the remaining blood from his hand and put it on a small tube bottle

"Took this blood and give it to the Demon sorcerer from the blazard tower." said Prince Mile

"Hah.. But my Lord, they're Diablo. They serve baphomet, God of Devil and destruction." Said jackson fricking out after hearing what Prince Mile said.

"Jack this is not a time to argue,now go.. The faster we know more about this blood the better prevention we will come out with" said Prince Mile again.

"As you wish, Your Royal Highness" said Jackson bowing to Prince Mile than disappeared into a thin air.

Using his power Prince Mile also disappeared.

Without Prince Mile and Jackson realize, there is a pair of red glowing eyes that are looking at them earlier before it disappeared not long after Prince Mile leave the west chamber garden.