вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр11

🚘 Inside The Carriage 🚘
APO POV💬

After we get into the carriage I patted my hand on Biu shoulder than immediately our clothes were swapped on each other magically. Using the face changing magic I rubbed my face using the same hand and open up the palm of my hands that I use to rub my face earlier. There is two red Barry appear inside my palm. It a protection Barry, but Biu look at me with confusion on his face.

"Eat up" I said to Biu immediately, with any hesitation Biu took the Berry from my palm and chew inside his mouth.

I look at Biu face with my fast beaten heart, if you asked me if I'm worried or not? the answer is yes. I'm worried so worried, Because Biu is a Minor power vampire. His Qi might be strong but His Lingli was low. If anything happened to us he going to be an easy target.

A/N: Qi is a power that control the body parts like brain and heart. If someone can be born with higher Qi it not possibly to have a higher Lingli.

Lingli is a spiritual power inside the Qi, Qi can products Lingli but lingli cannot be produce by body. it was produced by spiritual connection between the past and the future.

In oder to protect him, I need to sacrifice myself. I need to become a bait just to trap a single hyena. Single but yet one of the most dangerous hyenas.

'Gosh it so sour" complain Biu making me return back from my reverie.

Biu eyes popped up when he look at his own face infront of him. "Apo your face charges to mine" said Biu amaze

"Biu I'm sorry,We need to split up. The clock was ticking, I have run out of time to explain but first you need to be safe.." Said Apo suddenly making Biu shock again.

"Wait.. What!!" Said Biu confused.

"It for your safety and my safety as well, I were already expose myself. Right now my life might be in danger if vampire slayer know our location we will be doom. Since you haven't been expose yet I need your face and your cloth for my disgust. You should back home with carriage and I will follow you along." I Explain to Biu

I hook up the cape into my head to hide Biu face and stand up to get off the carriage but Biu suddenly hold my hand "Be careful" said Biu worried about me.

With a few nod I walk out from the carriage, I bowed to Biu acting like I'm his normal servant. The carriage walk away and leave me alone. I'm sorry Biu your safety are more important than mine, you are the main opportunity to me to gain my power, to take my revenge and to take back what mine and things that belong to me I said inside of my heart than walk slowly into a dark alley.

Started from the very beginning, that Bui and I walk into the clothing shop. I realize that we have been watched by someone unknown, and in the cafe shop earlier one of then dare to even touch me. With that filthy hands he dare to insult me, how dare he touch my holy body. He will got the punishment same as his sin. I suddenly stop than turn around looking at my back.

"You can come out now" I said shortly.

"Well.. well well.. Look what we have here, An Omega servant" said someone who quietly walk out from a dark spot.