вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр12

Author/Note: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE TO EVERYONE, MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH HAPPINESS AND HEALTHY INNTHIS NEW YEAR.  I just finished watch LOVE IS IN THE AIR THE SERIES.. for the third time and I cry all night long. The ending was so good but the series it self left a deep spot, deep down into my heart. I'm so obses with both couple but Praphai and Sky stole away my heart. 😭😭😭

New bl series call My School President was started Pass couple of weeks ago and I was so excited.. It aired on every Friday at GMMTV YouTube channel on 9:30 pm.. DON'T FORGET TO WATCH NA.. ENJOYED.. 😘🥰🥰

〰️•°🔅🔆⚜️🔆🔅°•〰️

A few creature suddenly appeared with a black velvety cape on

"My Lord, forgive us.. We came as soon as possible after you send us a massage."

" Don't worry, you came Just in time Vee" said Apo to a guy named Vee

"Hyeong are you hurt?" Asked someone while running and hugged Apo.

"Tae don't worried okay, I'm fine" said Apo release the hug from someone named Tae who is none other than his brother.

Apo shake his head to the left giving a sight for the knight name Vee to took care of Seung Yeon who are chained to the ground.

"Don't worried okay my baby bear, hyeong is okay, where is jimin? Is he doing alright." Asked Apo with a wide smile on his face when he saw his brother.

"Jimin is doing good, he miss you so much, he always go and play at your rose garden ever since you left the Castle." Said Tae with a huge warm smile

"[Smile].. {Mood changes} What happened to your neck?" Asked Apo suddenly his voice change from cheerful become serious.

Apo really took a good care on both of his brother. After both of their parents death Apo is the one who responsibly to took care both of them. He always though that he were left alone but one day his uncle though him that he not the only one who are survive. Apo mom were pregnant on that time his last breath is casting a spell for his will born baby to be preserve until they born even without to be inside of a mother belly.

Taeyung and Jimin is twin but teayung is the elder brother. Both of them are dominant omega born wealthy. And it such a rare to have tripled dominant Omega in one vampire families.

"Don't worry hyeong!!.. it not something bad at all, because I'm now a Devine Master" said Teayung proud.

(Devine is a special power that can only be mastered by a pure dominant omega vampire. And only one in a decade who will hold the titles of Devine master)

"For real? Congratulations baby bear. Than let go back, we'll celebrate your new achievement home." Said Apo happily hugging his brother shoulder and vanish into a thin air.