вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр10

"Hi bauty.. Wana makup" said the guy who suddenly stand infront of apo.

Apo immediately look at a creature who are standing infront of him. With the weird accent, Apo knows that he is not a nobleman, but he is just a bunch of crap who are acting like one to get yourself an attention and suddenly he stolen your money or even he rape you for his own pleasure.

"I'm sorry, but I already have a soulmate" Said Apo who suddenly speak in a commoner language, trying to ignore the unknown guy who is still standing straight infront of him.

"But Your neck don't have any mark yet, plus I still can smell your sweet pheromone." Said the unknown guy.

"It non of your buisness, please excuse me.." said Apo trying to defense himself, but deep down into his heart he knows he were screwed-up. When you already found your soulmates your neck will be mark up by a floral like tattoo who will appear on the omega neck on it own and the omega pheromone will be block the they Alpha pheromone in the mating process. With that no other Alpha can smell his Omega pheromone ever.

In Apo case he were laying, since this is a commoner street, that one of the reason Apo and Biu usually disguise themselves as a commoners. Mainly to avoid any problems of kidnapping, rapeing, or murderer the nobleman of thay know your true identity. Apo try to walk through him but the unknown guy block his hands, a sign that Apo cannot pass through him. Suddenly the unknown guy rubbed apo hand using his filthy hands weirdly. "Excuse me!!, don't touch me.." Said Apo in commoner language madly while swipe the unknown guy hand off.

But Apo made the unknown guy mad, by swiping off his hand. The unknown guy suddenly grab and hold both of Apo hand uncomfortably and pinch him into the wall. Apo was shock, he never have been through the situation like this ever before. Apo realize that he was hypnotize, but he can't do anything. Because An Alpha usually hypnotic their Omega using the Alpha body pheromone.

Usually a commoner Alpha cannot attack a Nobel omega not even A pure blood Omega but his unknown guy are surely a commoner but how can he seduce A Special Pure Dominant Blood Omega like Apo and than the unknown gay use the invisibility barrier to keep surrounding eyes silence.

Like an actual bitch.. He dare to touch Apo, The unknown bastard try to kiss Apo neck and by that he can easily rape apo because he already under the hypnotist spell.. Bitch I swear to god if I were there I will punch your ass out of his way. Bitch he still a virgin.. Apo try to make his move to release himself but one unknown hand grab the guy who try to rape Apo by the guy clothes and punch him into the face.

Apo were drop to the floor, transform back into his Noble selfprocessing what just happened to him just now was an absolute traumatized. Apo transformation back into his Noble self without he realizing that everyone inside the cafe looking at his real Noble self amazed, Apo breathing were heavy gasping. Biu who suddenly confused with the crowd people try to pass through to see what had happened.

His drink tray were drop to the floor after seeing Apo on the floor breathless and almost tears up. He push away the crowd people to his side and grab Apo into his hug. At the same time Vinson and the knight rush in and saw they master are on the floor inside Biu hug.

"Your highness.. What happened?" Asked Vinson make everyone inside the cafe shop more curious about Apo identity.

"He were almost being rape by this jerk" said the guy who help Apo.

Vinson look at the guy and bow to thank him for helping His master.