вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр6

🤴🏻•~°🧛🏻‍♂️❤️🧛🏻‍♂️°~•🤴🏻
👑~•🧛🏻‍♂️VāmPí®í© wō®LÐ🧛🏻‍♂️•~👑
°~•🧛🏻‍♂️❤️🧛🏻‍♂️•~°

Vampiric world are the largest world from the entire planet, the gate to this world are thru the dark dungeon call blood moon dungeon. Human who are brave enough to enter the this dungeon end up killing themselves. The dungeon were control by the magic dimension barrier. Only a powerful vampire can pass thru it.

Vampiric world consists of five region kingdom. The Empire, West kingdom, East kingdom, South kingdom, and last is North kingdom. Each of the vampiric kingdom control a great power beyond human imagination. Vampire known them self as vampiric creature and the source of food are human blood that are import from human land and exchange for resources like gem stone, ruby and diamond from vampiric world.

Fun fact : Vampiric world oder 500,000 trillion tons of human blood per years. But when vampiric world's became more modernized more vampire are adapted into a human lifestyle like sleep, eat another thing than drinking only blood and doing activities during the day. Seen it a vampiric world there is no sun light and the different between day time and night are base on the sky. When it a day time the sky become more light bluish black but when it dark it became dark bluish black.

The Empire is the central kingdom of the Vampiric world, follow by the West, East, South, and North Kingdom. The Empire conceal the most power of all vampiric kingdom region but the West kingdom are known for it Wealth, East kingdom known for Strong swordsmanship, and combat power while the South are known for their craftsmanship skill and Last but not less is the North that are known for it Beauty of nature and peace.

⚜️〰️✴️✳️〰️❇️✴️✳️〰️✴️✳️〰️⚜️

"Actually, I got an envelope and inside the clothes box there is a latter from the Head Principal of Vladmir Ace Academy said that their are offer me a position as a General professor of the academy and giving me this residents as a gift." Apo said.

"That sounds odd," said Build again

"Vins, tell the maid to bring out the snack now" Apo suddenly said to vinson to make him go away.

Vins bow to Apo and walk away.

"Have you hear the news, that another teacher founded dead, mysteriously" said Apo again while sipping his cup of tea.

"Yes, I do.. It a very mysterious death. Plus I'm one of his students, and before they found him dead, he seens to be fine" said Build.

"Or..!! Maybe the rumors was true, that the vampire slayer are truly showing their existen now." Said build again making an worried face.

"Let not make an conclusion first. But, we should be careful from now on. Maybe the vampire slayer are still around, we still know nothing and the pass is still foggy." Said Apo remaining Build to stay calm.

"Yes!! you're right. From my observation, he die the same way as Seung Yeon did, hundreds of years ago. His eyes are pop out, mouth full of black fluids and the neck were slice using an sharp object." Said Build and suddenly stop after seeing Apo face become gloomy hearing the name of Seung Yeon.

"Sorry I didn't suppose to talk about him" said Build back when he really know that he did something wrong to upset Apo.