вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє єр8

⚜️•°DINING HALL°•⚜️

The big long door are open. With the smile on Apo face he walk in gracefully. He saw Prince Build blue eyes are popped out, his jaw dropped to the floor. He knew that Prince Build will be suprised with his new hanfu. Because Apo rarely wear hanfu when he was in the Eastern kingdom and only wear it on special occasion like to the ball, official dinner parties all.. but now Apo wanted all to know that Eastern kingdom is his home.

"You wear hanfu..??" Said Prince Build with tear on his face.

"Yes I'm, do you like it" Apo said back.

"I love it, you look stunning" said Prince Build back holding his tears.

Apo hugged Prince build, he know that Build a soft hearted person, he also know that Prince Build really like Apo wearing hanfu but he usually wearing suit more often but now he will wearing it often.

"My Lord, your Highness.. The table is ready" said Vinson who came and speak to both of them.

Without wasting their time they take a small walk to they chair and digging the dinner silently. The sounds of fork and knife clinging onto each other are the only sounds heard.

"So, what about the investigation?" Apo suddenly ask Prince Build about the investigation of the vampire slayer.

"It turn out great but, we're short in hand about the further investigation" said Prince Build still continued with his meal.

"Don't worried about that, uncle already give us the help" Apo said back to Prince build making him more confused.

"My father!! What do you mean?" asked Prince Build back.

"Two day before I came here, I wrote a massage to uncle saying that I might do something unthinkable. That why I asked him to send you here." Apo said to Prince Build making him surprise.

"What..!! So you know that you will come here and, you know that we're going to meet here?" Said Prince Build shockingly.

"Yes!! It part of my plan, Plus I know what exactly happened to the academy" said Apo making Prince Build more surprise.

"Than my don't we take a fast action" said Prince Build holding his anger.

"No need to rush.. dear cousin, we need to plan and prepared the strategy first before we strike." Said Apo calming Prince Build anger down.

Suddenly Vins came holding the black tray. "My Lord, Your Highness, here is the invitational card to a royal ball tomorrow night at the imperial castle. His Majesty personal butler Sir James Adwin personally send the card here." Said Vinson introduced sir James Adwin to him.

"Oh.., Sir James what a delightful evening to have you here with us" said Apo welcoming Sir James Adwin.

"It an honor to be here with you, your Lordship" said Sir James bowing to Apo.

"Would you care to join us on dinner" Ask Apo politely

"I truly sorry your lordship, I must return to the Castle immediately. If not His Majesty will punish me" Said Sir James politely refuse Apo offering.