вl๐๐๔ єςใīрรє ep2

"Lord Nathan Walters?"

"YES it me!!"

Without another words the man who wearing a black velvety cloak take out an black envelope with gold embroidery and golden skull logo on it.

"VLADMIR ACE ACADEMY"

"Woo.. I never send any applies documents to his academy." Said Apo surprisingly but that true after the high school was end he started to work as an private tutor lessons, and do everything himself. Since he was an orphanage, luckily with the private tutor it self he can afford to have his own rental room with full facilities.

"We have to leave now!!" Said another man with a hoarse voice. With a confused face Apo stunt "Why? And where were we going" ask Apo. "Since you're already accepted to our academy, you are now will be live at the academy house." Said another man that wearing a black cloak answer Apo question.

[Apo talk in his heart] Can I believe them? well... I mean they spoken in vamperic ancient languages. So it might be true, because most of the commoner vampire nowadays can even talk or even communicate with high class society. Mainly because of a languages barrier, plus only Vamperic Noble are spoken that ancient language.

A/N: The bold words mean that they're talking in Vamperic ancient languages.

"Wo.. Hold up, was that really true.. I mean if it is than, let me pack some things like clothes and everything" said Apo panicking. "There is no need for that, everything you need was already at the academy." Said the first cloak man. "But what about my things on this room"ask apo again. "Don't need to worried about it, someone will take care for you."

"Let go we did have any much time before academy started at 8pm." Said another black cloak man. "Wait.. what about my clothes, I'm still wearing my pyjamas, atleast give me a second to change into appreciate clothes" said Apo again. "Sorry we forget about that." Said the last man in black cloak

" Said the last man in black cloak