37

I ran into a field of late blooming flowers. Pale white dots holding strong against the brown grasses around them, and all the clear signs that the chill of fall was truly upon the world. At the other side of the field, I saw the imposing figure, broad shoulders clear even at this distance. Wearing a cape just as I imagined he would be. Running towards me. Rama. I had found him.

I didn't know it was possible to be so nervous or excited at the same time. I wanted him, wanted him in every way with a fire I had never known possible, coupled with the fear of what would change when I finally had him. Until I scented him on the wind, the real him. Not a dream. Not a memory.

We ran on fleet feet towards each other. The last few steps I leapt into his arms. Legs wrapping around his torso as he easily caught me. "I'm yours." Hilda and I growled in unison before finally, taking Rama's lips with my own. His lips were soft and plump like pillows while his facial hair was thick and full against my skin. A wonderful contrast of feelings as his scent filled my nose, my lungs and my mind. Rama's tongue traced along the seam of my lips. Which parted instantly, eager for more of him. His arms holding me tightly against his body.

Our tongues moved together, tasting each other. Too soon Rama pulled back. "You're trembling like a leaf my love." Rama spoke, her voice reverberating through my chest. A gentle finger tucking an errant lock of my hair back behind my ear. His eyes searching mine. For the source of my conflict.

"Hilda said everything will change when we are mated." I told him. No more lies for anyone. As he set my feet back on the ground. I wanted him. With every cell of my body, I felt drawn to him. Needy, ready to beg. Except for my fear. I had never been good at taking a leap of faith. 'Everything changes eventually Avalon. Take our mate. So we can move to the next step.' Hilda spoke in my mind.

Rama nosed in my hair, scenting me just as strongly as I was scenting in his chest. "I only want to bring you joy. I need nothing else other than you here with me again." His hands caressed down my body. Sparks everywhere in his wake.

Melting into every full physical, emotional, soul touching sensation of the mate bond. "Why didn't you try make me believe you were my mate?"I could feel his erection pressing into my abs as we stood pressed together.

Rama growled, "I tried and failed miserably if you recall. Then learned you would need to find the truth on your own." His lips met mine. Like he was trying to fill me with his heart and soul.

'Make our dreams come true Avalon.' Hilda said before she went quiet. The sparks of the mate bond impossible to ignore as Rama's hands touched my skin.

I dropped to my knees, the carpet of soft moss making for a soft landing and resting place. I had dreamed of fighting with Rama's impossibly old world pants fastenings that I finally for the first time was able to get his pants around his ankles. Looking up at Rama, his eyes focused and hot like burning coals. His hands moved to help me slide the old world small clothes he had on under his pants. Shedding all of his clothes, standing in the sunlight. His heavy cock standing firm from between his legs.

Rama was back lit by the sun, looking like oiled bronze, a sculptors erotic fantasy. All there was, was Rama. One of my hands tried to wrap around his girth, my fingers unable to touch each other. Stroking him up and down. I was captivated by the new tingly sensation my skin had everywhere his skin touched mine. I wanted more.

Kissing the nearly purple swollen head, My lips parted, taking as much of him as I could into my mouth and down my throat. Working my tongue while my hand stroked all I couldn't take. The bond growing stronger, I could feel his desire, just as strongly as I felt his skin under my hand. The mate bond really was like everyone described it. Impossible to ignore. Beautiful and wonderful as it continued to grow stronger.

I bobbed my head up and down swirling my tongue around the head and slit at the top of his cock, my hands working up and down. Listening to him moan his approval. His hands were in my hair, blunt nails ran over my scalp. His hands were gentle, barely holding me, as his hips began to just barely buck back and forth. His breathing was becoming more ragged, his hips less controlled. Moving my hands to his hips, I took nearly his full length into my mouth, swallowing and sucking as my tongue continued to work until Rama came with a low guttural noise. Tasting his essence as I swallowed every drop.

I saw Rama raise his hand, like he always did before he did the snappy teleporting. "No." I said softly, getting to my feet. "Here is perfect." I wanted to be out in the wild with my mate. Under a beautiful sky in nature. I went to try and undress. My hands weren't even sure where to start. The pin at my shoulder didn't loosen or release anything after I had undone the clasp.

Rama took a step back from me, walking in a circle close by, as he regarded me up close."Only an Olympian would bother with such an ornate draping in these times." His breath warm in my ear as he leaned in so close, yet not close enough to finally touch. An arcing spark between us, begging my body for the loop to close. "Tell me, Avalon, which God of the old world designed to bring us back together?" Leaning in towards my other ear as he completed his loop.

Rama stood behind me after finishing his full, appraising circle. Warm, strong hands on my hips pulled my body flush against his. His heat seeping into my skin. His hands roamed up and down my body. Undoing pleats and tucks as he went. His beard rubbed against my face as he kissed along my jaw and throat. Licking where he would place his mark, my whole body reacted. Knees going weak, arousal pooling in my panties. "Tell me Avalon, I need to ensure a proper tribute for such a gift."

Rama undid another pleat, a breast fell free from the fabric. His palm immediately moved to cup my breast in his hand. Fingers rolling my nipple to hard peaks. "Artemis." I breathed out as he continued to touch me. 

"Interesting, but enough thoughts of others for now." I withered against him. Needing so much more. Another pleat was undone. My other breast revealed. Rama switched hands, giving my other breast the same loving care and dedicated attention he had lavished on the first. "I smell your arousal Avalon. I am going to savour taking my mate." A hard nip over the mating spot had my knees buckle.

Every cell in my body was aflame with need. A few more movements of Rama's hands and the fabric fell free to the ground. Rama flicked his hands and my linen swath stretched itself out on the flowers under our feet. I turned around straddling his thigh to get closer to him. Pressing our bodies chest to chest as close as I could be to him. Tilting my head up for our lips to meet. I had never felt like this before. I was grinding my slick core against his thigh between my legs as our lips and mouths moved together. His hands all over my body as I explored his with my own.