3

Chapter Three: Noir

Houston, Texas
May 3
Onika Tanya Maraj

I crawled across the bed, weakly trying to get away from the pleasurable pain I had been enduring all night. I could barely feel my legs, my entire body tingling like I had lightning inside me. Her seeds continued to pour out of me. I felt like it would never stop.

"Come on baby, where you going?" She pulled me back to her by my ankles, placing kisses on my ass.

I watched as the sun rose through the sheer curtains, my lips quivering, feeling her mouth on my pussy. I thought I was numb, but the way her tongue  lapped at me woke me up, made me feel alive.

My hips moved on their own, grinding, my body begging for more friction. She held me by my waist and forced me down on her tongue, slipping it inside my dripping hole. I dropped my head onto the bed, seeing a flashing of colors behind my eyes.

We had to stop. The girls would be awake soon. I had to make them breakfast and make sure they made it out of the door with Ebony and Cameron.

But Beyoncé's tongue paralyzed me. I could barely breathe, but this would be one beautiful ass death. The sun felt like the gates of heaven were opening up for me. She pulled me closer, slurping all the juices that seeped out of me.

"Baby please,"' I begged, my eyes watering as I tried to sit up and move away. She spanked me three times in the same spot, creating a stinging sensation, punishing me, refusing to let me go. Not until she was done with me.

She savored me, more moaning in this room than an orgy, and her mouth was full. I held her head closer, smearing her face with my juices. She focused on my clit, kissing and sucking, giving me love in a million languages. I trembled, couldn't take it anymore as she sucked me long and slow.

"I'm cumming," My trembling hand let her head go, both of my hands gripping the cum stained sheets, "I'm cumming!"

But she wouldn't stop, sucking my throbbing clit, her fingers invading my hole as I came a waterfall. I sang like a canary, hoped my daughters couldn't hear me, but my orgasm was too strong to care. My vision blurred but no tears came, and I couldn't feel my bottom half anymore.

"Oh my God," My fists held onto the sheets with a death grip.

She finally let me go, left me unraveled on the bed. She squatted by my face and kissed me, making me taste myself. I could barely kiss her back, but I tried my best, hoped for my own sake that she was done with me.

"I love you baby. I'll never stop loving you," She confessed.

Now was not the damn time. I couldn't speak, couldn't move, could barely even see, but for the first time in a decade, I was truly happy. She was home, and her love for me only grew, walking with her for a all this time. There were too many nights that I imagined she would come out of there and tell me that those seven months just weren't enough to hold her, and that she was leaving me.

But she was here, love growing, lust growing.

I laid my head down, tried to get at least two minutes of rest, but a knock woke me right back up.

"Mommy! You ready?!"

"Here I come baby!" I shouted back instantly, like a reflex, but I laid my head back down anyway.

I took a deep breath, my breathing shaky as I lifted myself off of the bed. Beyoncé stood in the doorframe of the bathroom, watching me struggle. I wanted to tell her she could never touch me again.