4

Chapter Four: Cam

Houston, Texas
May 3
Cameron Tyrelle Solace

"Yes sir, I board my plane in mere hours," I fought to stay professional while Ebony pulled my shirt over my head, Nadine nibbling on my ear.

Ebony kissed me, stared into me, her eyes showing me the love and lust she had for me. I stared right back. I would always want Ebony. No matter what she did, I'd fought hard for her and if she left me, I would go get her. I didn't believe in being away from my women. Most times, I hated to be away from them for long amounts of time so I flew them out to me, wherever I was.

"Mr. Solace, you are a treat to work with," Mr. Ruberg sounded cheery, was probably getting the same treatment on his end of the phone.

"Thank you sir, as are you."

"It'll be my pleasure to see you in Japan."

"Dōitashimashite sir."

I ended the call and Nadine took my phone from me. She hung on my shoulder and I smiled at her, couldn't help but kiss her.

"I love it when you speak all those different languages," She said.

"I know a little bit here and there."

My father always taught me to know something in another man's language. Being ignorant and unwilling to learn always got in the way of men making money. I taught my daughter to be the same way. My women were an exception to that rule although they were so intrigued by me that they wanted to learn by me and me only.

I was cool with that.

"When do you leave?" Ebony asked, whining in her tone.

"Soon."

"Today soon?"

"Mere hours soon."

"Kiyomi's going to be mad if you leave by yourself. This is your second time going to Japan without her."

"I'm going to get her from school on my way out."

My daughter was my broke bestie, that's what my wives liked to call her and I just caught the bug. As soon as she could comprehend that daddy was going to some interesting places with some interesting perks, she wanted to tag along. Her passport had been tagged left to right, up and down, and she loved to travel with me. She had been everywhere, had made friends and acquaintances all around the world. Because of my wives and my travels, my daughter was well-behaved, well-mannered, and well-versed.

"Call Beyoncé, ask her if Ivory and Cetiri can go to Japan with us."

Nadine picked up the phone without question. Ebony rubbed over my waves and I tugged her locs, puckering my lips for a kiss.

"She's gonna say no baby."

I nodded, "I know. Still, ask. Kiyomi is going to ask anyway and I'd rather her tell me no than her. We can go to Japan on our own time anyway, when I'm not working."

"What is it this time?"

"Banquet for the prime minister. Narendra Modi recommended my services."