21

Chapter Twenty One: We Are Family

Houston, Texas
August 1st
Onika Tanya Knowles

The moment we walked through the door of our home, Ivory and Cetiri had clung to my wife like she wasn't mine, taking her hand out of mine, staring up at her. I knew that same admiration. They practically worshipped that woman.

They had missed her so much that even though I'd blocked Ivory's number after her little stunt, they called from Mama Tina's phone knowing good and well Beyoncé wasn't going for me blocking her mama. They called, hoping Beyoncé would pick up but it was me. They begged me to talk to her and I wanted to tell them no, bad. They knew what they were doing.

"Babe just take this off, it's in my way," Beyoncé pulled my shirt down below my breasts, stretching it enough that it would not fit even with a wash and a dry.

She stared at my breasts, her eyes dilating, unable to decide which one she wanted first. She was addicted, and she made me feel absolutely beautiful. My nipples stood at attention for her, rock hard like we were in zero degree weather.

"You haven't touched your favorite twins in a minute," I stared at her innocently, but she was in a trance, my nipples like the eyes on my face.

"They miss me don't they?"

I nodded as I caressed the back of her head, guiding her to them. Tingles ran through me in anticipation, but when her lips latched onto my nipple, fireworks went off. I missed her mouth on me so much, couldn't even remember the last time she even asked for them. I'd thought she was getting tired of me, but obviously not.

Her phone rang and I rolled my eyes. She tried to get it, but I refused to let her up. I reached out to grab the phone and answered, putting her at ease.

"Hey Mama—"

"Mommy! Is Mama with you? Why isn't she answering her phone?"

"Um hello to you too little girl."

Cetiri came to the phone too, "Mommy she isn't answering the phone."

"I know that."

"Please let us talk to her! Please! We have so much stuff to say!" They were practically screaming at me, and I knew Beyoncé heard them because she successfully pulled away and took the phone from me.

I sucked my teeth as she sat upright beside me. I sat up too and scooted away, but she pulled me right back by my shirt. She wrapped an arm around my waist and put the phone on speaker.

"Hi my babies."

"Mama! Oh finally! Where have you been?"

"On my honeymoon, and y'all know that."

They both giggled, "We missed you Mama."

"And your parents are coming back home, but you both know where we are. We had this conversation before we left. You both know when we're coming back. Stop trying to be slick Ivory."

They went quiet on the other end of the phone before Ivory spoke up, "I'm sorry Mommy." Beyoncé handed me the phone and let me take over the conversation. "I just wanted to talk."