12

Chapter Twelve: I Want U & It's Obvious.

Houston, Texas
June 11th
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

I was hornier than a preacher's kid, my steps heavier with each step I took to her bedroom. My balls felt like they had a school bus of children inside.

Drinking sweet red wine by myself was a mistake. Especially when the girls were with Ebony.

I almost knocked on her door, but remembered she kept it unlocked as long as I wasn't laying in bed with her. She had anticipated me coming. Maybe not tonight, but every night she expected me. And here I was, vulnerable, playing right into her mind game.

I opened the door slow, saw her laying on her stomach, the silk sheets only covering half of her bottom. That mound was beautiful, jiggling every time she shifted and tried to get comfortable.

My mind imagined her on her back, legs behind her head, breasts begging me to suck. Pre-cum pooled inside me and I knew I'd be here for the rest of the night.

I hadn't had any since I got out. It felt like serving my sentence all over again, except I could see her in real time. I hadn't said anything, but she was more gorgeous than I remembered leaving her. I knew women that let themselves go after tragedy struck. Not this woman. She made me feel like a boy going through puberty. I just wanted to touch her, and every time she was around, my dick stood up. I couldn't keep count of how many times I wanted to give her some but wouldn't because she didn't deserve it.

She still didn't, but we pick our poison.

She rolled over onto her side just as I began walking. She saw me coming and rolled back onto her stomach. I kept going, knew she wanted me here. She missed me.

I crawled into the bed, pulling the sheets over us. Her thong was light pink with a bow on the back, peeking out from between her cheeks. I wanted to bite her, sink my teeth into her skin, and make my mark.

I pulled the bow, snapping it against her skin. She didn't react as I kissed her from her spine to her shoulder. I pressed up on her ass, letting my hardness swell against her.

She turned her head to look at me, staring me in my eyes, "You coming in here to play with my feelings?"

"Nope. Just your body."

We laughed together for the first time in a long time and my heart felt whole again. Above all else, she was my best friend. Admitting to myself that I needed her was hard, but it was true. Ten years. We had spent ten years with one another, may it be over the phone or visits or furlough, we were ten years in. It was hard to ignore all the time we'd spent together and all the time I still wanted to spend with her.

She touched my face, caressing my cheek, "You are drunk."

"I'm wine drunk. There's a difference."

"I'm concerned sweetie," Her tone was gentle, like the way she touched me. I rested my face in the palm of her hand like a kitten. "Can you understand that? I'm so scared for you. Alcohol is an ugly thing, and you're using it as a crutch."

"I'm not."

"You are. I don't want you to get to a point where you don't care if you're inebriated around the girls."