20

Chapter Twenty: Delusion

Athens, Greece
July 21st
Onika Tanya Knowles

Face down. Ass up. That's how my wife liked me. That's how she had me positioned.

She was making me lose my sanity, hitting my crazy button repeatedly, making my eyes flutter and water, my mouth unable to close, drool falling from my lips. I needed this so bad, had been acting out for this right here. I began talking crazy, my hand on her stomach to try and stop the blows.

"Keep fucking me like I'm your nasty bitch, I'm your nasty bitch baby," I dropped my head and she yanked it right back up, wrapping my hair into her fist as she slammed into me. "Damn!"

"Look at me while you got that dick inside you. Feel good don't it?" She forced me to look into her eyes before kissing me, reaching under and stroking my clit. My eyes were filled with tears, but that didn't stop me from kissing her right back, throwing this ass at her, forcing her to catch it.

I needed her so deep that her cum sprayed from my mouth. She slapped my ass so hard it stung and bit into my bottom lip, taking in that pain.

"Be a good girl and ask me to cum in that pussy."

With her tight grip on my hair and her dick stabbing at me, I couldn't think. I couldn't even form coherent sentences. The only part of me that worked were these walls, and they were working her good, wrapping tight around her so she wouldn't leave.

She was still in my ear, taunting, "I know what you want."

I could only whimper, my body breaking down. She lifted my leg, deepening her angle, forcing my cheek onto the pillow. I was in love with this dick, so in love with the new tricks she had up her sleeve, my juices seeping around her as proof.

"I'm 'bout to give you all this nut," Her voice was weak in my ear, but her strokes were strong.

I couldn't breathe, dick swelling inside me, pulsing and throbbing. "Uhhh shit! Fuck," She buried my face into the pillows, smothering me repeatedly as she pounded her strong orgasm into me. She fucked my spot perfectly and we came hard together, my eyes opening to the darkness of the pillow, her hand forcing me down.

She let my hair go finally and slowly pulled out, leaving the tip in. She groaned and shot out more inside me. Then she pulled it all out.

"You should see the way you're leaking cum..." She put the tip back, came some more, trailing kisses up my back as she continued spouting inside me.

I turned my head and caught her lips, slipping my tongue in her mouth and spreading my legs. She pulled away from the kiss with her eyebrows raised. I went right back for another kiss.

Her hands were all over me, running her fingertips from my hips to my breasts, taking her sweet time. I loved to connect with her like this, loved how she wanted me, how the lovin' was so damn good that she made me beg for it. She loved this body, had admiration for this body even before I did. For that, I would love her until my last breath floated into the air and my soul sprinkled through this earth. The love she had for my body washed over me and fed my soul when I felt unlovable.

I had fucked up so much and most times those mistakes spiraled me into thinking that Beyoncé would turn into another Eric. Day by day she proved to me that her love would go nowhere but here, that her energy would never die. After she left me, I knew I had to fight hard for her, and even now, I fought to be the best version of me to keep my family and my love intact.