《ONE》

ワンピース

(THE STORY WILL NOT FOLLOW THE ANIME)

your feet dangled off the edge of your seat, tiredly looking around the sunny and seeing the usual, Nami yelling at luffy for some reason you probably could guess because you definitely heard the word food in it. sanji was serving robin who was beside you on her own lean chair, also offering you some with heart eyes. zoro was sleeping by the deck while the others played a intense looking game of cards.

practically you could say everything was fine, nice and normal.

"thank you." you mutter to sanji's kneeling form giving you a glass of filled (favorite) juice. at your praise, his hand went upon his heart.

"You flatter me!" a pop of a pink heart jumped in his eyes. "I will be at you service if you need anything else!" you smiled at him gratefully, nodding at him before he switched his attention toward Nami. "NAMI-SAN! you are so beautiful when you are angry!"

you sighed, sipping from your glass with relaxed shoulders. it's been a day since the whole crew had swam out of the fishman island and it was exhausting to the least. it felt nice to rest under a warm sun and normal paced breeze blowing over your skin-

that's when god jinxed you when you jumped out of your chair along with robin when a huge force struck harshly against the ship, making all your attention go to the source, spotting a not so pleasant looking sea monster. they come now and then so you weren't too worried now, just a little surprise.

"what the hell?!" you heard nami yell, her legs losing balance at the impact before she supported herself by the wood railing. zoro jolted awake, a surprised noise leaving him till he caught up on the situation.

"I-it's a sea monster." usopp muttered, his whole form shaking as he pointed at it, their game left abandoned now, chopper held closely against him for protection.

you heard a snicker, already knowing your captain grinning. "I got this! leave it to me!" he glanced at all of you once before flinging his streched his arm to land a direct punch at the raging monster, it's body falling under the water with great force and a loud splash. you winced once before going back to sit on your seat, along with everyone, not bothering with providing help since luffy could handle it very well on his own.

there was a sharp smacked noise, telling you luffy's arm retreated back to his usual length as he laughed in victory, immediately changing his mood as he whipped toward sanji. "sanji! give me food!" his hand rested over his light tanned abs, a frown touching his lips as if he wasn't just laughing and grinning.

it only earned him a kick on his head by the cook. "no way! you just ate ten minutes ago!" he gritted out, somehow the cigarette in his mouth hanging low.

"but-" luffy tried but only earned a glare from sanji, his lips twisting into a adored pout and you catch your eyes wandering on your captain who now leaned against the ship as if all energy drained him. his red shirt was unbuttoned as always and you risked a glance at the open skin before biting your lip and moving your pupils away, feeling a bit creepy with yourself at the gaze that happened often these days toward your captain.