《NINETEEN》

ワンピース

"You know what

"You know what." You cross your arms, lazily holding the sword. "What if we spare and then 'boom', I accidentally learn what you are trying to make me do." And to add in your point, you wave the blade in front of him. "Because this is not helping and it's been more than a hour."

Zoro also crosses his arms, giving your a raised brow. "Are you even trying?" He asks.

You still before letting out a fake scoff, touching your heart. "I am offended." Then point a accusing finger straight at him.

"Don't you dare question my motivation, You lowly huma-"

"Done?"

You swallow, looking down and pouting before muttering a quiet 'yes'.

"And to and on what you said, you might want to consider that. I could hurt you." He smirks. Your eyes widen in amusement. "Oh?"

You creep closer, placing one of your hand on your hip while the other points the tip of the sword straight on his chest. "How about we see about that after we spare, dear?" His eyes shift, blinking way to fast but still not able to contain the blush that decides to stay in his cheeks.

You smirk.

"Quit teasing, you women." He clears his throat, unsheathing one of his sword, easily handling it with one Hand as you walk backwards to create a friction of space.

"Now we are talking." You grin, feeling a lot more energetic and less exposed along with being embarrassed.

"Come on, attack me." Zoro pushes, his shoulders apparently not guarded on tense alert as if he is surely sure you can't even brick his hair.

Ok. You probably can't but this is training and yes, you do regret being a little over confident seconds ago. But as long as you don't get too embarrassed you don't have a problem.

Ok. That's also a lie.

"By the way, um, don't take my words seriously, okay?" You utter out sheepily, feeling your veins run on excitement while for other reasons your palm sweats, readjusting the hilt now and then.

Before warning, you are taking a step forward, raising your arm in front of you and when you swing, you realize the amount of pressure you had in your feet stance and when he easily doges you with a bit of a shift, your realize why it was important to losen your muscles first hand.

Because if you don't, after the strike, your guard is down to breath just a little fast, making your opponent have a opening on you.

Zoro though only tilts his head in playment, loosening his grip on as if he can care less about your dangering him. He smirks, the amusement followed by, "is that all?"

You blink, forehead creased in frustration as you whip around fast, hoping to land a strike and as though his eyes widen at your speed, he blocks your sharp blade with his own and it's only then you realize it's a little unfair.

"Hey! I just realized your swords arn't normal."

Zoro shrugs. "You wanted to spare."

"But-" you cut yourself off, licking your lips in hesitation. "Ok, you know what? I seem to regret a lot of things these days."

He doesn't phase and you are so glad the both of you are on the other side of the ship where it doesn't face the island. You rather have a empty open ocean see you in such state.

"Give up?"

"Um- maybe but I am feeling a little frustrated so I am gonna keep swinging my sword like a idiot even though you are going to win." You confess.

He chuckles, nodding at you in approval. And you are hitting your sword again but the aim is worng. You don't want to cut air! You want to have a chance to startle this swordsman.

This time though, when you attack him from the side, he has to use his sword to block it, gritting his teeth at your speed. You grin but it doesn't last long when he takes your arm that's holding the weapon, twisting it behind your back as your back is shoved in front of his chest, the sharp line of his sword now resting against your throat.

When you struggle away, his right arm is around the front of your waist, keeping you place while your throat is threatened by his left.

"Give up yet?" You are breathing heavily, chest rising up and down as you glance at him from the side, feeling his lips too close to your ear.

Your feet are almost off the ground when his breath shakes, lids lowered than usual. You gulp, try to pry your arm from him. No good.

"I have some pride left, okay." You speak out, suddenly feeling way too warm inside your veins.

His sword presses just the little more deeper on your neck. "Even with my sword against your neck?" He raises one of his eyebrows.

You feel yourself grin. "Especially with your sword against my neck."

His eyes twitches wide, blinking in unneeded shock and in the next moment, he is chuckling loudly, the rumbles of his chest felt on your back.

"God women, you are so..." You had only turned your neck slightly towards him but Zoro sucks in a quiet breath, lips parted slightly as the both of you became aware of the little space between this. You can basically visibly feel the tension between the two of you.

You are completely half flushed against him and it's not just a brush. If you could try, you can feel his heart beat thummping faster, close to your rate and it doesn't help when you catch his eyes go past yours, flicking to your lips.

Your lips part though you wanted otherwise.

"I am what?" You hear yourself speak.

Zoro's eyes startles as if he can't believe you can speak or able to ask that question but he shakes his head.

"Insane. You are insane."

You crinkle your face in confusion before opening your mouth. "What the he-."

"OI!"

the both of you freeze, jumping internally before breaking apart, feeling warmth creep up your neck. When you look arpund, chopper is there, close to the entry though enough to see the both of you.

Zoro sheathes back his sword, in a quick elegance motion that You scratch the back of your head, clearing your throat as you avoid eye contact, not able to look at him.

Fuck it! Why does everyone need to inturpt when I am enjoying something.