《SEVEN》

ワンピース

"That's very long

"That's very long." Brooke States, looking at the letter and then dryly, "how romantic."

You internally shake your head, wiping your wet mouth and sending a apology to sanji for the waste of that little amount of liquid. He excuse it, gushing over how kind you are.

"Hey zoro!" You let out, voice coming out in a rasp. His head shifts slightly to indicate he is listening. "Hm?"

"When did our captain Became a husband?!" You whisper-shout. You were already doubtful that it was a real thing. I Mean if something as that big happened, you would surely know by now who is said 'hancock' but he has never much mentioned her with you at the least.

"That's what I am thinkin!" He shouts quietly, getting annoyed with every second passing by.

"Can I continue if you both are done?" Franky asks, no sarcasm or anything just general question. Zoro clears his throat as he shuts down with you.

"Yea." You motion him to continue.

"Ahem. Where was I- right,

Dear husband,
This letter is directly forward of concern to your well being, not to get too formal with you but due to our long distance travel, we might have been losing our connection-

"Isn't she like a grandma?" Nami buts in and franky ignoring that and a crying sanji hitting his fist on and on on the Floor, he continues.

And that worries me highly. In conclusion to that conflict, I thought it would be glad if we start to have a conversation through delicate paper-

Zoro snorts beside you.

"So many words." Luffy says, crossing his arms behind his head, losing his interest. You doubt if he even understands half the words.

But in privacy of our little sessions, unfortunately it takes much more time to send my love swirling thoughts right in your hands-

Session?

"You are still going?" Usopp comments, looking more tired than his earlier panicked self. Chopper nods in agreement with usopp.

Zoro tilts his head towards yours "Luffy can't write her shit." He mutters.

You stiffle a laugh. "Exactly. She got high hopes."

It's absolute bizzare I can't send in your favorite treats and various foods you love-

"Food!?" Luffy's voice perks up at the word, his eyes twitching wide and his form stepping forward. A little drool at the edge of his lips.

"Is she tryna seduce him or something?" You quietly say and zoro's shoulders stiffens the slightest.

"If she is, no chance. He doesn't look the least interest in her." He said back.

It was only that after a second you realize zoro is cooperating with your questions. Weird. But you like it, it feels nice to get along with him now and then.

At the corner of you eye, you notice Brooke wipe a single fake tear from his eyes. "Young love." You hear.

"She is 30!" Zoro frustratingly says, voicing your thoughts and that's the loudest he butted in so the whole crew gives him a suspicious look, eyeing him carefully and then letting it go with a stretched out 'ok'

The swordsman huffs, leaning back with a grumpy face and muttering something under his breath.

"She is gonna send me food?!" Luffy excitedly guesses, a twinkle of star right in his eyes and his head peaks up more to look carefully and hinting on more of his wants.

"No she said she can't." Nami explains, hands on her hips and now looking more in disbelief. "But you are telling me luffy, our luffy, has a girl behind him." She adds, pointing at the captain.

"Hey!" Luffy snaps.

"Grandma." You correct her, then recalling what she said over your head, warmth creeps up your cheeks. You resisted the urge to cover your face. Yea. . .a girl behind luffy. . .

"This is not fair." The cook wailed, trying to stop his cries with forcing a clothing between his teeth. You winced.

"Shut up." Zoro growls.

Shooting the swordsman a annoyed look, sanji brushes off his pants, standing and walking over to Franky, snatching the love letter and resisting the urge to crumble it and throw it away in the deep sea for it to almost not exist at all though his sour expression changed when he actually surveyed the paper.

"If the lady's writing is so beautiful, imagine how beautiful she is." He gushes, hearts popping in the pupils of his eyes. He sure changes the mood fast.

"It's not for you." Zoro shoots at him, not looking too pleased with that statement being true.

"It's for luffy- San." Brooke says, saying it like if everybody didn't already knew.

"Wait-" you raise your hand for unknown reason. "Is that it?" You question.

"There's just all about some Amazon Lily or something." Sanji says, flicking his gaze at luffy and then you.

Luffy's eyes lit up. "Amazon Lily!" He laughs. "That was fun." He breaths out a chuckle, remembering some sort of a scene.

You peer at him, disturbed at the quick and unpleasant swirl of feeling moving in your stomach. It was actually a direct one, one you could recognize in none second but too stubborn to admit.

You were unexpectedly quiet, rocking back and forth In your sitting position. Your back digged now and then against the edges of the railing, though ignoring that little disturb.

"I am hungry now." The Captain called out, rubbing a palm on his stomach and looking around everywhere. His eyes caught towards your direction, feet moving before his brain and stopping between the space you and zoro had.

"Hey y/n?" He asks you.

"Hm?"

He frowns. "You are so quiet."

You sigh, waving a dismissing Hand towards his direction. "Its nothing."

Luffy tilts his head, frowning deeper but giving zoro a flick of a gaze and then you, heading back to the kitchen. Your stomach soured, letting out a quiet whine as your head leans down on zoro's shoulder. his muscle stiffens ones before relaxing under your bit pressure. figuring he didn't do/say anything, you let your form lean against him completely.

zoro's chest quickened, just the slightest but enough to make him freeze in shock for a heartbeat second.