《ELEVEN》

ワンピース

The days come and go, travelling around sea, some of the crewmates taking turns to look out for any big octopus, happening to be 'grey's' -his name- mom

Yes, luffy named him since the inside of his tentacles is grey while the outside is a sandy brown. Sure the name didn't match him one bit and our captain refused to name him anything else.

Sighing at the memory, the sun setting out, the darkness took the whole world in, leaving the sun to patiently wait for his rise. The whole crew was sleeping this day, except for name-night duty-. You were facing the feeling, twisting and turning around, not able to get the chance to sleep today. Damn it. You wished you could fall asleep right when your eyes closed. Thinking extremely to get your brain tired didn't help the matter, only increasing your discomfort for but tonight you thoughts fought, urging themselves at the top of your mind.

It was a circle over your parents since the night was heavy and your heart was sad for known reason. It bought you the memories of your parents, how they would cradle your little self around, whispering and giggling each time you little hand reached towards their face.

Those days, you had felt love for them, never asking for better parents. Now? Now it was just disappointment towards them, cursing inside your head on how bad of a influence they were hiding. Trying to raise you good and in there way doesn't over power the fact they were serious criminals.

The cold night arises skin bumps along your arm, a shiver following later before you tucked your blanket closer to you, the silence creeping in, nerving you more each time your heart kept finding for a excuse if their actions but there is none, you know that, recalled and told yourself everyday but the feeling of absolute love to someone you saw the first time Your eyes opened was also a heavy burden on your heart. It kept the reminder that you couldn't have what normal people did.

You really wish to claw out something, angry at your pathetic race of thought and angry at them for ever letting themselves scar you for eternity. It was about a lost of life you witnessed when you were just little and the worse thing is that the innocent child was younger than you, couldn't do much but cry, not able to talk or have any practice off. How could they? The small human only wanted to save himself from his abusing father, running And crying from waddling away from the cause of his horrible life. And your heart had soured when witnessing that, the father's heavy feat slapping slapping on the ground at night, swearing loudly while yelling out his son's name, threatening him to come out or else the punishment was going to be rougher.

Still tucked in bed, your eyes watered for him, hugging the blanket as if it was that delicate child, unknown to the cruel world and receiving what he doesn't deserve. He stills stays in your mind, his horror and hopeless expression flashing inside your head. You could have done something, wanted to do something but your parents just by a secret alleyway, stuffing in the gold they stole hurriedly, also hearing the loud shouts of the marine soldiers. The child had supposedly led himself close to you parents, hearing their emergency whispers and thinking it's going To be fine as long as he is with anyone else but his father. Your little form had tugged on your father's pants, getting his attention and warning him that you hear someone. You knew it was a bad thing, knew that your parents were doing something illegal right in front of their own daughters but what else could you do? You had no absolute power.

"It's a child! Damn it." Your mother had whispered, hand going to her knife just in case any marines were near. Father had immediately ran to the child now struggling on the the floor to catch his breath, trying to muffle his cries though father's own hand did the job, quieting him down but he only wailed farther, fear striking in him, thrashing against fathers hold. Your fathers's hand Tightened on his arm. "Shut up boy! Before I throw you out here alone." He angry whispers. Of course that negative energy made the boy more scared, now calling out for help and you thought it was you who were needed and to protect him, your feet stepped forward but immediately going back when your mother raised the knife, flinging it towards your father.

"Here! Hurry up, we don't have time. the marines are onto us." She said, flicking the heavy gold bag over her shoulder. You had released a trembling breath when your father raised the knife, hesitating then lowering the knife-

Your mother had closed your eyes, half way but not pressure on your ear and you wished that She had when the clear horrific sound of metal forcing its way through skin, muscle tissue and letting out a choked sound when hitting a certain spot. That right moment, you witnessed how it feels to not have a heart beating, feeling it completely stop so that the unfortunate scream of the boy and cries slipped in your ear, still not escaping. Something falling on the ground made a loud enough sound for the marines to get closer. Your mother had picked you up immediately, muttering something about problemsome kids and the struggles of a thief. They ran while laughing, ignoring your frozen cold form, your mind not wanting to think over what's happening but when does your body ever listens to you? Just like that, silent tears rolled down your face for the boy, crying more over the realization of the little kid's death happening just in front of you, by your own parents.

You never met him, never talked or found his face similar but at that moment, you wanted to cry out to him, yell at him that you care if he lived or not, shield his little form from the rest of this world and run away, not wishing to have any connection to your parents after that. 'You don't deserve that.' Your eyes begged out, not realizing you were wanting to pull away from your mother's grip to run and give me a happy hug, tell him how beautiful he looks in the night, hold his hand that's most likely ice cold by now. They didn't let you go, instead holding you tighter and threatening you. You had stopped trying because of the now fear.

 You had stopped trying because of the now fear