《TWENTY THREE》

ワンピース

As soon as dinner was done, franky approached you, his sunglasses kept on

As soon as dinner was done, franky approached you, his sunglasses kept on. Dinner was quickly sweapt away due to everyone's hurry to avoid the silence. Either because of luffy's absence or the ghost of awkwardness haunting the room.

"So did robin and nami tell you?" Franky utters, popping your temporally bubble. He is so huge you almost stumble backwards in shock.

You twist your face in confusion, "Tell me what?"

"Eh?! You didn't see your new room." Dramaticall, he slides his glasses off his eyes.

"I have a new room...?"

He grins, showing off all the sparkles of his mouth. "Lucky for you, you are sharing it with luffy!" Then, he smoothly puts his shades back on. "You don't need to thank me."

The ground under your feet swallows itself and you really wished it took you with it. Jaw half open, you blink up at the shipwrecker, shaking your head.

"You are putting me in the same room as luffy?"

"Heard right."

"Why?"

He looks for some reason shocked. "Could have sworn nami thought you would be happy." Without no reason then, he turns, whole 90 degree and walks out, answering none of your questions.

Now left abandoned along outside the kitchen room, you run a hand down your mouth. If God ain't tryna kill you from hyperventilating over luffy, nami sure is.

Gosh- was my feelings that obvious?? Because robin sure ain't a snitch. Hopefully not.

Then suddenly as if you were a thought summoner, nami walks directly outside the dinner room, startling her walking progress when she sees you.

She looks worried. "Y/n, why are you just standing here?"

"Because..." One word that leaves your mouth stupidly.

"...um Because?"

Before she even thinks of the idea to leave, you grab her hand, cupping it between your Palm rather tightly. "Tell me again why you told franky I am going to like sharing a room with luffy?"

Even she looks surprised. "You don't?"

"Huh. Ohno!- I just-" before you cover yourself up, nami interrupts you with wrenching her hand from your grasp, placing them on your shoulder.