《SIX》

ワンピース

"Oh hiii nami

"Oh hiii nami." You nervously let out, wondering quietly what you possibly could do now.

Did I not do my bed this morning?- no I Will probably be beaten up earlier if I hadn't. If not that then what else could be the reason-

Nami leaned forward with Hands on hips, eyes narrowed and suddenly a grin formin on her mouth.

"I saw that."

What-

"Huh?" You say, a brow arched in question as you leaned farther back on your heels each time her wicked face came closer. "You saw...what?" You hesitantly ask.

"With zoro." She whispers as it it's a sin you commited and you doubted if you didn't.

"What about zoro?" You play dumb.

Her eyes squinted, lips forming into a sheepier grin. "Do you by any chance like-"

"Nami."

Robin, you Lord and savior came from the bathrooms of the quarter, clam and proposed into elegance as she sided towards the both of you. You silently exhaled a relieved breath.

"Robin." Nami leaned back, smiling normally as she backed down from your face. Shoulder less tensed you shift slightly away.

"Mind I know what you guys are talking about?" Robin asks, a polite tone so sweet but you caught the gaze she flicked towards you in knowing. You wince back at her, bringing your hands together in front of you silently without Nami looking and pleading a Thanks towards your friend. While the navigater stood distracted, you make your way right outside the room, slowing creeping before running to the other Side of the ship.

"OH we were just-." Nami looked at where you were, eyes widening at now the empty space and her arms failed beside her, disbelief shown.

"Just what?" Robin pushed, going closer.

"I-" Nami smiled awkwardly. "Pfft- silly me. I was just asking her if she saw my ink pen to draw my maps." She excuses.

Robin smiles at her victory of escape, eyes closing shut lightly indicating a light laugh and the navigater excused herself that she needs to get busy with her maps again.

You however, breathed a sigh of relief from the investigator. You couldn't sort out your own feelings, how were you supposed to explain them to anyone else??? Wiping a non exist sweat off your forehead, your feet shuffled on the hard surface.

The wind was cool at the moment, most definitely blessing your face without realizing it. You stood by the railing on the side of the ship, chin tucked upon the heel of your palm as you stared down at the flowing sea affected by the movement of the sunny.

Distantly you heard the laughing and yelling from the boys, goofing around or destroying stuff. The latter is most likely.

Sighing, your mind blanked out, your thoughts racing together till there was nothing but ash. You couldn't focus on one thing any more. There was always disturbing you or at least itching you enough to make you grit your teeth.