《THREE》

ワンピース

"Guys!!! There is a island nearby!!!"

Luffy jumped from his usual as he heard the news from usopp, grinning widely as he ran outside to the deck, taking his seat on the head of the sunny, ordering no one in certain to sail to the island.

Nami confirmed the weather, allowing the sunny to sail for it was safe enough. You hopped beside luffy on his seat and it wasn't the first time, he had allowed you to sit on his special seat though not in the beginning which you guys always had a bickering about.

"Woah!! There's animals there too." You comment, turning around to see luffy's reaction and you weren't disappointed when his face split in half with a blinding grin like yours. Your heart fluttered.

The whole crew landed on the island, walking freely and Wondering around the island and petting some of the wild animals. You and robin wet laughing together at seeing chopper and usopp unfolding a funny scene.

The others did thier own business, away from each other. Crossing your arms, you also run here and there, finding some interesting things to gush at.

Your eyes caught on a group of green moss. You pointed at it, searching for zoro. "Zoro!!"

He arched a brow at you in question. You grinned. "Look! It's you!"

You saw his face twist into a displeased expression from confusion, gazing at you with his lips in a thin line.

You laughed, finding it amusing, the sound rolling off along the air before you quieted down, releasing a satisfied huff at the end.

Zoro ignored you while you high fived sanji, smiling at his compliment on your humor. He was laughing along you at a grumpy green haired certain though you shushed him before it could most likely start a whole another fight.

"Anyways-" you were about to say before a loud horn blanketed over your voice and you frustratingly searched around, spotting a huge ship.

A/n= (😒)

A bunch of laughter was heard from it, the whole crew now curiously looking at each other and the ship.