《TWENTY SIX》

ワンピース

When the others came back, you and the two other men had already wiped up the entire plate clean

When the others came back, you and the two other men had already wiped up the entire plate clean. Well- mostly luffy and you. Zoro didn't eat much of that sweat stuff. He had to take care of a sudden bird attacking him. You think it's because green wasn't its favourite color.

There was also that time you were struck with the realization of Azeera knowing nothing about your situation. I mean, if she was going to be stuck with you like she said, then hiding that wouldn't really outcome as good. Finding her was  quite easy, with few calls of her name away from everyone else.

Maybe it's because she is younger than you and smaller because when she appeared suddenly in front of you, grinning happily while roaming around the air, you really had to contain a urge to hug her.

"Yea?" She questioned.

Before you forget what you were going to say, you made her follow you in a corner. "Okay so I didn't tell you about this and I personally think it's important for you to know because you know, all the sticking together-" even though your mouth went into a blabbing mod, your cut yourself off as she hums in your direction, eyes directed towards your neck.

"You are telling me about the succumbs accident?" Azeera perfectly guesses. You are still a little frozen when she continues, smiling softly. "I probably should have told you before too but nevertheless, don't trouble yourself. I already know about that."

"Oh." Is the only thing your mouth lets. "Who told you?"

She rolls her big eyes in a full circle. "Come on now, you think I would be sent here unprepared, do you?"

This is a little awkward. Are you the only one feeling it? "Well...what else do you know about me."

"Pretty much everything. We are gods for god sake."

Oh. "Everything." That didn't make you feel any better. You just feel more exposed than before. Vulnerable was a uninvited guest. I mean, what? She knows about your story, that person under yourself, or that one time you challenged someone to a bike race and fell down the next second, or when you accidentally pushed a teacher down the stairs but ran away because you were scared but still cried when you heard the teacher was alright. Or that one time you kissed a boy even though you could care less and had your first time with him after you turned 18 but turned out you both were using each other. Oh god forbid.

This is a little embarrassing now.

"Sorry. It wasn't to make you uncomfortable at all. God C said it's better that way but even though, I won't interfere with your life. Just a spectator until I need to take action." Azeera's voice breaks you out of your brain hell and you don't totally understand but.

"It's good." You hurriedly say. Azeera's a good person at this point so you weren't too overly horrified.

Just with that, she smiles big, then vanishes in thin air. Right-