《FOUR》

ワンピース

"chopper!" you were snuggling up chopper against your chest, glad to feel him again

"chopper!" you were snuggling up chopper against your chest, glad to feel him again. safe and with the crew. all of you had said bye to the foxy pirates not so politely, changing their flag into a. . .not so good looking drawing luffy made though your crew seemed satisfies, trying to stop their fits of laughs expect luffy, he laughed openly but you guessed it was more because he was proud of his drawing.

climbing back on the ship, you breath a sigh of relief, feeling at home. "ok let's sail!" the captain ordered, raising on of his arms.

"yosh!" all of you replied.

. . .

"right! left! right! left!" you yell, punching the air hard, glancing at chopper now and then to see his situation.

sooner or later, you had decided to train your punch reflexes and chopper had asked you if he could join in the exercise and you happily agreed, deciding to teach him some of your moved that may come handy in future though that exalted quickly.

frowning, you place your sweat hands on your hips, peering down at the almost dead looking reindeer. "come on chopper! we still have so many numbers of punches to go through." you say.

chopper shook his head from the floor, eyes closed. "sorry, y/n. I don't think I can do this for any longer. this was a bad idea." you could tell he was sweating very much so you left him at that, reassuring him it's okay then and going back to train on your own before you sweetly asked sanji to bring you a drink though really, it was for chopper who thanked you and left, sitting beside Brooke near shade.

"ok then!" you wipe a bead of sweat with your forearm, rubbing your hands together, continuing your swings of punches.

some time later, you had heard some loud swings of air, a whoosh sound crawling up to the curious part of your mind so deciding to know what it was, you walking around a corner, brows frowned before you discovered zoro doing his own daily basis of training, hitting the air hard with a large dumbbell. thinking it's better to leave him alone, you raise your feet to move.

"y/n." you stopped in your tracks, hearing him call out your name. standing there, you wait for him. "yes?"

"what are you doing?"

"oh. well I just heard something and came to check out, though it was just you." you wave a dismissing hand, rolling your eyes at yourself. he blinked at you, setting down his dumbell and your eyes caught full site of his bare chest, glistening with drops of sweat. Your insides freezed for a hot second before you cleared your throat and scratched the back of your head, shifting from one leg to another.

"Are you strong?" He suddenly asked and your ears perked up, voice getting defensive. "Of course I am!"

He only tilted his head, gazing at you till he moved his palm to motion you to come closer and you curiously did so, crossing your arms.

"You know I am strong, why would you ask that?"

Zoro stayed quiet, your eyes following his go up and down your frame and you frowned, a pout twisting on your lips. "Just because I don't have a big ass chest like yours doesn't mean I am not strong." You justified, snatching his dumbbell and lifiting it up and down easily in front of him and he shook his head. "That's not what I meant."

"And what did you meant?" You questioned.

His eyes averted from yours. "Nevermind that. I don't know what I am doing anymore." He says, running a hand down his face.

You still looked at him, hands on your hips though you let it slide, cancelling out your long paragraph speech you just practiced inside your head if he said anything wrong or sexist and you were proudly glad when he didn't. Phew. We did not need a a another sanji on the ship.

"Ok then..." You started, not sure what to say though your pupils caught sight of his stiches scar across his chest. "Where'd you get your scar?"

His eyes twitched wide slightly, not expecting the question and he shook his head. "I rather not talk about it." He explained and you hurriedly easied your hands In panic. "Oh! It's fine! You didn't have to, I was just asking-" you stopped yourself before making a dramatic scene though you really wanted to clear up that you weren't forcing or pressuring him.

"Forget I asked that." You chuckled dryly, about to leave when a familiar voice stopped you.

"Ask what?" He was crouching on a supported window ledge, his straw hat up on his head as he stared at the two of you, eyes jumping everywhere at once.

A impulsive smile took over your lips at his approach. "Nothing much." You decided to say and luffy only tilted his head in confusion, jumping down from the window and walking toward the two of you. You noticed his eyes linger below zoro's neck before he looked back at you. "I wanna know!" He pressed you, one of his hand pressing on his hat.

You sighned with zoro who gave you a "I will handle this' look.

"She was asking about my scar." Zoro replied for you.

Luffy peered at him for a second. His index finger reached up and traced the scar over his left eye. "This one?" his finger went lower, following the dips of stitching of the scar on his bare chest, eyes shadowed slightly because of his hat. "Or, this one?'

Despite the sweat and heat in you, you shivered at his act and a chill also ran down the swordsman's back at his captain's motions.

"This one." Zoro pointed at his chest.

Luffy whiped his head towards you, a hand for some reason still pressed over zoro's chest. "He never told me how he got it too." Luffy confessed, his lips in a thin line.

"Well, I mean he doesn't have to. It's really his choice." You try your best to calmly explain it to him, making your words go around his head and luffy nodded at you. "Okay!"

You blinked. That's it?
He really has matured. You wipe away a invisible tear dramatically.

 You wipe away a invisible tear dramatically