《FIFTEEN》

ワンピース

Zoro's fingers twitches

Zoro's fingers twitches. Each second is again making luffy's breathing uneven again. Chopper's hand works furiously to mix In the ingredients he needs while biting his mouth to make it stop wobbling.

In a flash, luffy's on the ground, feet slapping against the surface as he stumbles forward, aiming towards the door. Zoro moves but you are faster, taking a step and hauling him backwards.

"I told you, let me go! I-I need to go there." His word stutters but you almost loosen your guard when getting caught in the desperation in his eyes.

Damn it. This is not the time to break when he is like this.

"Luffy." Your palm slides up to his warm cheeks, also drenched in cold sweat. "It was just a dream, it's all right now." You try, ignoring your shaking fingers.

Luffy shakes his head repeatedly, stepping around you but you block him again. "It's not alright. Don't you get it? I was too weak to save him!" He yells, looking far away in the distance, making his eyes roam around the people behind you. Fear flashes in his eyes. The others flinch at that.

"PleasePlease. I don't wanna lose someone again." No words are spoken and he doesn't wait. This time when he takes a step forward, his knees give out and with a gasp. he screams.

You are immediately on the ground with him, holding him there. His head comes to rest on your shoulder, shoulders shaking the slightest. A tear comes out of your eye once you realize luffy himself would hate to have his friends watch him like this.

"Ace Ace, I am sorry. I am Sorry. It's all my fault." His tone cracks and Luffy's not sure how to get rid of this state. He is not growing stronger with each tear rolling down his face or with each gasp leaving him. But his hands wrench to his chest again, rubbing on his chest at the ache just on his left side. His heart throbs in pain, muscles weakening and mouth running babbles on it's own. He really wants to peal of this scar just on his chest, it would be so easy to feel good again. He doesn't welcome the reminder of where his own brother was hit with his own. He doesn't like it one bit.

Someone's holding him against their chest but his vision is blurry and his head foggy, he can't make our their appearance but he is sure it's not a enemy. The presence doesn't feel odd or discomfort, instead, he rather likes it right now. He faintly remembers there was someone else who carried him before, a large form and he wants that back. They had warmth, it was so snug to rest against them.

Two arms. Two arms are around him, around his biceps so his own weight doesn't topple the frame in front of him. Abruptly, a heave weight drops just inside his head, like heavy air and it's gone the next minute, his eyes opening up With it and his arms laying limp beside him.

The fog in his mind fades the bit. He knows you. His heart skips just for the second before it's not thrashing against his rib cage out of fear and overwhelming pressure.

hot breath tickling your skin. You stop your breathing to listen to his and it feels so long that his own Rythem of inhale and exhale are going normal. At the moment, chopper hops down.

"Here." He passes you a glass full of liquid. "Could you make him drink this?"

Your lips hesitate. "Sure."

"Give him one sip at a time." Robin softly adds, surging just the bit forward to come behind the captain and just gently bringing his head up from your shoulder. A slow whine is quietly heard from him, his eyes shutting again tightly but thankfully, he doesn't budge when you tilt the glass and place it against his lower lip.

His lips part open just the slightest at the metal feeling then just carefully, you slip some of the liquid in his mouth. He stays like that.

"Slowly swallow." Robin smoothly says, caressing his head tenderly.
Its not slowly but he gulps, swallowing down the liquid in a swift motion. You breath a sigh of relief along with the others.

At least he is in some of his senses.

Just like that, you repeat the act a few times in silence. Finally when he drinks up the last of the medicine, you wipe away the few drops of liquid just around His mouth with your thumb.

"Thank you." You whisper to chopper, passing him the empty glass now. Chopper sniffles twice before nodding and heading to his table to place it there.

"Y/n." he breathes out your name, leaning completely against you and his arms eagerly going around your neck. His lids drop, feeling them so heavy along with his skin. Luffy wants to sleep.

You almost fall backwards had you regained your own surroundings and pushed him the bit away but still holding him. He grew quieter, breathing even and hushly.

"You guys don't have to stay awake anymore." Chopper informs, smiling more relaxed now.
"Luffy is going to go back to deep slumber sooner." He adds and hearing a light snore from his direction, he adds. "Or now."

"When will he wake up again?" Zoro asks, a hand on his sword and observing the both of you.

Chopper hums. "Likely 1 hour then he does normally." He answers.

Your hands go around your neck, trying to pry his hands on you slowly. This time, yea, he doesn't move, instead, tightening his arms more and snuggling his body a little closer. You are not even sure if he is asleep or not.

After Voicing there concerns, everyone moves out carefully, trying to avoid any sense of sound or noises. Chopper also moves, figuring out that luffy would rather not move and reassuring you that you can stay here for the rest of the night and he can sleep with Robin.

You flash him a grateful smile.