《TWENTY》

ワンピース

"Hey hey

"Hey hey. Chopper...you in a hurry or something?" You guess our, crinkling your lips at his body heaving up and down in exhaustion.

The doctor looks up finally, sucking in a sharp breath, looking around the ship once with a concerned and a searching look. You back away when he hops forward to get a better look at the back of the shop.

"Chopper." You try again, flicking your gaze at Zoro who just shrugs.

"Y/n! Y/n! We can't find him!" He rushes, half words more breath.

You are left more confuse now as you and Zoro the same question. "Find who?"

"L-luffy!"

Your eyes widen though your shoulder stiffen in a tension. "Well shit...where was the last time you saw him?"

"On sunny. He wondered around the town on his own." Chopper replies.

Zoro blows out a breath, gripping the top of his hair while you go over the edge of the railing, narrowing your eyes to securely look around the town.

"And where are the others?" Zoro asks.

"we all separated but decided to meet together on the ship." he pauses. "it's been a while, they are probably going to come back any minute now."

Bruh- it's always trouble after trouble.

"I think we should go look too." You look back at chopper. "Chopper, is there a section they haven't went to?"

Panic steals one piece your heart as chopper continues to look over the ship, his eyes pausing just where the jungle and trees crowd up.

"There..." he points directly at it. "But it looks dangerous, you should be careful."

You smile once at him before hoping down, giving them a glance. "Don't get lost." You hear zoro say outloud but before you have the time to say something mocky back, you are already striding deeper towards the forest.

There's long bushes everywhere along with unusually glowing flower. It's almost beautiful after the word creepy.

Your heart jumps when a small animal runs across from you in rapid speed, ignoring your presence thankfully.

Your ear perks up at a sound, a growl and various rounds of slurping. You shiver, hesitant to round the corner with the random vocals.

But oh-

Your feet digs on the ground as you are frozen, blood going cold and breath stirring away.

First, you are relaxed to find luffy inside the cave.

Second, your heart drops to find a women right in front of him and she is not just in front of him, she is literally on him, gripping his shoulders, her head buried on the crook of his neck and it's not just buried on the crook of his neck, her mouth is open which isn't just open, she is literally biting him, teeth digged through his tan skin.

Your mind stretches back, you know what that pale blue colored skin creature is with long, thick locks of silver hair. Her clothing is shred, almost as if she was hunting just recently.

She is a succubus.

You curse under your breath, retreating a few feets away, breathing heavily as you take out a knife from your boots.
You were pretty sure the creature couldn't hear your steps as it ranked across the ground, creeping closer to them.

Eyes narrowed, you are only left wondering why luffy isn't moving away from her but it's Harder to indicate with his hair shielding his face, head seeming almost limp beside her. How did he even get himself in that situation?

It's only when you lightly curse under your breath as your foot steps on a fragile stick, producing a broken crack from it. Unfortunately, you are freezing inside the moment the succubus women stills. Releases are mouth away from him. Turns her head carefully towards your direction.

You really didn't wanted to mess with a sexual creature of all.

She looks straight into your eyes, deadpan furious. Then, she shoves back luffy on the walls of the cave, a little too forcefully that you wince but the boy stays standing, completely tense and frozen.

"You." Her voice is rasped, so harsh and gruff that it takes you a moment to understand her completely. "Give me your weapon." She shouts, almost in panic. Even though your heart's fear says hi to you, your feet remains standing.

"Um, no thank you."

"You female! What the hell are you doing here?" She yells again, her hair swaying along with her anger. If you weren't terrified yourself, you would give around a compliment of finding her oddly beautiful.

"No. What are you doing?" You demand, feeling the confidence wall back up.

"Foolish dirt. You are interrupting my meal, scurry away if you have any value for your life." She says, which shocks you more than it should.

"That friend of mine over there is not your damn meal. What the actual disgusting fu-"

Next thing, a ice cold hand is around your throat. Your breath hitches, the fear in your starting to make a conversation with your heart. Not good not good.

You hear the smirk in her voice. "I would have thought more to spare you if you were one with a male organ but." Her face leans forward from behind, closer to your own neck as she sniffs once. "Unlikely for you, you arn't."

You bring the knife closer to your chest, attempting to hide it from her side eye. Couldn't. Her fingers squeezes, warning you to stay in hold. "Drop the weapon." She strictly lets out.

"Sure." Her fingers lessen, just enough for you to swiftly turn around, latch your foot across from hers and pointing pressure on her back to trip her downfall. She gasps, a chocked sound louder than it needs to be.

"Shit- now there's nasty marks on my neck. I should kick your ass for that." You hum in question, blinking down at her gritted teeth. One leg propped up on her back, your knife digs more on the back of her head when she tries to lean up.

"You bitch! Don't-."

"Ah-Aa- the knife is in my hand. I will remind you that mouth of yours can't do a range attack. " You say.

"Besides." You press deeper on her back. "If you want go around harassing men, I will gladly be available to slit your throat." You really were about to do it but horrified stunned, watching her arm twist literally and reach behind to haul your body back on the dirt again. You are cursing non step at the dirt, feeling her crawl above you and you are almost ready for a choked death, skin tearing apart, brain plucked out- anything but the slickery feeling of her sharp teeth grounding down your flesh, piercing deeply that has you hissing out in pain.

At instant, your mind fogs, blanked out, nothing but that spot of pain pulsing. Your hand tries to help but eveything is weak, your limbs are weak. The knife is million meters away from your reach.

"You are going to regret-" last thing you hear before your eyes roll back, your brain powering off.