《TWENTY FIVE》

ンピース

Come on! Come on! Let's go!" Luffy pleaded, tugging furiously on zoro's kimono, looking more panicked than a man needs to be

"Luffy- did you not hear chopper literally in the morning-" zoro tried, awkwardly letting his arm hang in the captain's hold.

"But we-" luffy's interrupted by two slender fingers pinching on of his ear. He yells, turning around to be met by orange iris glaring at him.

"You are not going anywhere, said captain." Nami clears, pulling him away from zoro while luffy complains. "You can't even stand properly." She says. "And don't drag zoro in your trouble making, you know damn he will just let you go."

Zoro clears his throat.

"Goes same to you too, y/n." Nami directs towards your direction. you pry your eyes from the ground, nodding at the navigator. "I wasn't really planning on going outside the ship anyways." you let out with a shrug.

not after Azeera which you really need to see again. so many questions she has to answer.

"Nami's right, you guys should stay on the deck for your safety." robin speaks up. well, you can't reason against whatever robin says. "we are only stopping for few supplies anyways." she adds.

"she is scary." you jump immediately at the voice by your ear. heart racing, you hold in the panic scream trying to come out of you. the other look at you in concern but waving them off, you take a step back from the group.

"you really don't have to show yourself out of nowhere, you know." you whisper shout, falling to not look towards Azeera's direction floating by your shoulder, her her staying loose as before.

"sorry. . .I just really like seeing human reactions." her eyes look away from you to the ground, hands clasping behind her back.

you make a weird face. "what-" even though her body opacity is 50% percent at most, you can see the flush growing on her cheeks. "it's nothing, just odd to see it, okay? please feel free to ignore half of my actions."

"okay..." you hush out, returning your attention back to your friends. Fraopp, Brooke, sanji and robin are already on their way to go off but not before nami orders zoro to stay on the ship. reasoning he will get lost off the deck anyways. chopper backed her up so there's no way out of that.

"one day, I am going to cut that women open." you hear him grumble out, glaring his eyes- eye- at her walking form. depending on nami's no reaction, she definitely didn't heard him.

"both of them are scary." Azeera said, blinking at the direction zoro's standing at. "But. . ."

you raise a eyebrow at her. "But?"

"both of them also looks very nice." she says, then laughs softly, gliding in the air closer to the boys on the deck. "they do though." you hear yourself sigh out.