《EIGHT》

ワンピース

Unknown to your know senses, you had slept on zoro's shoulder, mouth parted and breathing in an even rhythm

Unknown to your know senses, you had slept on zoro's shoulder, mouth parted and breathing in an even rhythm. It wasn't a problem, zoro could easily handle your weight. Truthy he can handle more than that but that's a different thing.

The shade of the sun had gone down, leaving a calm dark atmosphere, the usual but the whole crew was outside, late for dinner. You were sleeping without a trouble so he rather just decided to place you on your bed.

So picking you up and securely holding you in his arms, zoro made his way inside the quarters, pausing the slightest when he noticed the cook silent than normal. Though sanji's eyes only narrowed and just a flick of a gaze before going to where luffy is.

Weird, zoro thinks. Definitely unusual at just letting him carry you to your bedroom.
When Zoro stepped in, he couldn't help but hesitation each time your head snuggled a little harder on his chest and one arm placed aimlessly on the low of his breasts.

It made him a little unsure of letting you go, his arms feeling empty when you did indeed layed back on the sheets. Your face twisted in a peaceful attire, it was easy to say you were in a deep slumber.

He should stop himself from reaching his fingers out and just slightly brushing over your forehead to slide away a piece of your hair. You didn't stir. Zoro felt silly, retreating back his hands and stepping out in case anyone comes in early. It would be a long day to explain them of what he thought of you as. His neck flared with heat.

Not knowing of much to stand there, his swords dangled as he walked slowly, hand on hilt and looking around lazily. Nothing interesting enough, he frowned, travelling around the ship and stopping now and then when his friends called out a good night, well chopper and Robin at the most.

Today was his turn for guard duty, looking out in the dark sea throughout the whole time.

That was a lie.

Half the crew was asleep in the middle of the night or the start, but not mentioning it of course, expect for luffy. He was banned from guard duty for good. Zoro could only imagine the night he barely slept with Luffy's plays and games going on outside. After 20-30 minutes, Nami had to replace him by forcing Usopp there which Robin traded with. She was generally nice. That was a big mercy for all of us.

After that, he was never a option but it only doubled someone else's duty. He was a pain in the ass sometimes.

Zoro's shoulders dropped just in the thought of it. He was feeling tiresome just thinking about it.

When the lights from the women quarters were to not seen, Zoro let himself lean on the railing, thinking quietly. Nothing to specific. The ocean wavered from his gaze, drifting to the direction of the wind. It chilled the back of his neck, ruffling the hair just the slightest to understand it was soon getting into cold seasons. He sighed, letting his eyes willingly close.