《TWENTY SEVEN》

(A/n: Honestly tho, I have no excuse. I just had a terrible writer block for this fix but you know I will try to update faster now. Hopefully. Side note, If Azeera starts acting like Paimon from genshin, I swear it's not on purpose. I just keep thinking of her when she appears.

I have seen some confusions and this story doesn't follow One piece's.

ピー

In the span of hours, you had only managed to sleep a portion which isn't your fault. you have been shuddering every other minutes out of absolutely nowhere. it's not like the room is cold or wind passes by now and then, but it's rather your injury that doesn't tingle in pain anymore. it's more confusing now since it prickles in sensation. In a very small word, you are just feeling horny. again. Damn hormones.

"ughh." you grumble out to yourself, tossing around the small bed you are laying in. Morning is coming soon enough and whatever god is up there- cupid or Aphrodite, is giving you no mercy whatsoever.

Though you can't say the day isn't hot. half of your upper body is sweating. And wouldn't it be great if a knock started thundering on your door. you cover your eyes with your forearm, hoping the person goes away. knock knock. turning your head, you look at the opposite side of the room. even if luffy was awake, he wouldn't bother waking up unless he wants to.

You glare at the door, hoping to dig a hole through it when Azeera comes strolling into the room, chuckling dryly. "I was just trolling you. You don't need to bother yourself with towards nothing."

You sigh out a relief, laying more relaxed. "I thought you couldn't touch things. Don't you like...pass through them?"

Her forms nears you, shoulders shrugging. "It's all my choice. I am not really restricted."

"Noted..."

You sit back up, groaning to yourself, limbs unable to rest. It's already morning right now but you ae also not in the mood to get up all the way.

"So, how's your, um, injury?" Azeera asks. Her eyes dart all over the room otherwise, hesitating over Luffy who is laying unusually under his blanket.

Azeera's question makes your fingers fidget, resisting the urge to rub at it. "It's better." You blurt out, embarrassed, flashes of a certain swordsman running in your head.

"Yes? Well, that's good news." She hums, going towards the other side of the room. You narrow your eyes as she hovers closer to the captain's bed, eyes pining on his hidden form.

"I wonder how this boy is doing. Remind me again, how this change of room is helping anybody?"

You scratch an itch on the side of your head, eyes averting. "Apparently it's supposed to, um, contain our animal instincts to not pounce all hungry on others."