《TWENTY FOUR》

ワンピース

A/N > i am literlly adding stuff as I go 💀

Before all lights were planned to shut off, robin had came inside the room you were about to sleep in, bringing two huge blankets in her arms. That's when you realized why your bed looked so cold.

The blankets were heavy and thick, dark red with Sandy designs. Of course with a room like this, unfortunately it was gonna get hotter to sleep.

Very surprisingly, luffy slept earlier than you, mumbling off that he is unusually tired. You guessed it was one of the side affects from being a slag. Gosh that word sounds like a worm.

You were wrong though. The next morning, your ears were greeted with a lot of bickering. Typical. There wasn't a new hot topic to why that occurred. Disappointingly, you were actually sleeping pretty good. It was one of those sleeps where you blink and instead of feeling like you slept for a second, you could sense how deep and long you were asleep for. Minus the part where you woke up with sour muscles, it was okay.

Shockingly, you were the last one to arrive at dinner. Another shockingly, everyone had already done there dinner. Your food was still out, somehow hot on your side of the huge table.

Taking a seat, you might as well finish it like you have hours. And as for the last hours, what happened to you dawns back on your head which you just try to brush it away. I mean, at least you didn't turn into some sort of weird alien creature.

Oddly, as soon as you said that, you feel two a brush of a hand behind your head and it's so startling that you jump out of your seat to turn around, only for your heart to drop in your stomach again. There's nobody here. The door is still closed but you are sure you felt somebody's presence.

"Amusing." A shiver ranks down your arm at the melodic voice, making you slowly turn towards the direction, to be greeted by nothing anyways.

Blinking, you sure pretty sure you are going through side affects and hallucinating but you swear that voice felt so real.

"Hello?" You speak anyways. Maybe the ghost is lonely and just wants some friends.

"Hey."

Confusion and fear creeps up your skin but fiddling with your table fork, you look around 180' degrees anyways. Yep. Definitely going insane by the second.

"Woah now...uh guys? If it's you friends, it's not funny."

"Laugh my dear, days are going to be so much more good."

"I am guessing it's better for me that I don't ask what that means."

"Fuck- I am going crazy. I am talking to a damn kitchen." You also blurt out.

The female-ish voice starts to chuckle huskily, which at the same time, a gust of cold wind brushed past your back. Shuddering once again, you back away towards one Side of the wall.