Everything Will Be Alright... Right?

Yes, there is a lot of time skips here. Cause I dunno how to make it smoother- help-

-------------------------

"Your tummy back to normal!" Climbing onto Felicity's bed with his eyes large, Tyron pats his mother's stomach lightly before giving her a big hug. "What happened?"

"Tyron, Terrence. You two have two little brothers now! Say hi to Michael and Khael." As the midwife brings the younger pair of twins over to their mother, Felicity takes the babies from her and shows them to her firstborns. "The one on the right is Mikey, and the one on the left is Hael."

"Ty is an older brother too?" Asking with his eyes wide, Tyron bounces on the bed with a happy smile as Terrence peaks over to see as well, smiling lightly. "Hello. Welcome to the family, Mikey, Hael."

"Take care of them, alright, you two?"

"Yes, Mom!"

//

"You didn't wait for me, William... don't worry, I'll get you back."

//

"Sir! Sir! Your wife... Prince Hael is..." the maid rushes into the room with a fainted five-year-old in her arms, the young boy's arms slightly burnt from something recent. William gets on guard and rushes over, dropping his work. "What happened?!"

"The- the flower room... it's on fire...."

Rushing out of the room to stare out at the burning flower house, William took no time to rush down the main building to get there. Passing through everyone in the hall without a word. Manner doesn't matter right now. After all, a house is burning.

And his wife and kids are in there.

"Mom! Khael!"

"Terry, calm down! You can't go in there!"

Arriving at the house, William takes a shaking breath as he sees Tyron holding a crying Terrence back from entering the flaming house, both seem to also have been burnt, so they most likely were in the house. Plus, judging by the reaction... Felicity and Khael are still there.

//

"Sir, please don't go in there!"

"We are here to take out the fire!"

"Take the kids in."

//

"I'm sorry, sir... we tried to save them...."

"Your majesty... they are gone."

//

"Terrence... please talk to me, bud..." kneeling down next to the boy that had gone silent, William signs lightly. It's understandable. He is also still in a horrible mood after... his saint of a wife and one of his newborns had left them just like that. But the sudden, completely silent of his firstborn is also making him very worried.

He hasn't said a single word for days.

"Terrence..." Standing up after placing a cup of water on the side, William decides to just let him be for now. Turning, William makes his way out of the room.

"... is everything going to be okay?"

"...!" Turning back right before he lefts the door, William's expression softens as he quickly walks back and gives his first son a hug. The boy talked. No matter how quiet it is, he talked again. William feels relieved. "Of course, it will. Everything will be alright, Terry. Everything will be fine."

"Okie, Dad..." hugging his father back, the small boy asks quietly. "Are you ever going to replace Mommy?"

"No, Terrence. No one can replace your mother. Ever."