Intruders Alert~

As the blinding sun shines into the room through the thin white blinds, brightening the room and hitting their faces, bringing in gentle warmth, Terrence grunts lightly and opens his eyes ever so slightly at the light yet burning feeling of being stared at. With his brows slightly furrowed and as a light yawn escapes him involuntarily, Terrence lightly rubs his eyes with one hand before they snap wide once the muffled colour particles turn into two pairs of eyes staring down at him curiously.

"Ah, he is awake!" smiling with her heterochromia eyes glowing in the sun, Sol seems to at least feel the need to sit away lightly when the other wakes up while Vanessa just stares at him with a straight face, though the strong glow in her eyes betrays that.

"What?" asking lightly as he sits up, Terrence looks over at the girl that just gave him an unamused look. Shaking her head, Vanessa raises a hand and points to the space beside him before mentioning all around him and the bed. "Hey, Renny... would you like to explain why exactly you are up here?"

"Hmm?" blinking a few times in confusion before looking back and pausing as he meets eyes with a pair of emerald green eyes, Terrence bites down a small squeak before having to balance himself to not fall off the bed.

Why the hell is he here again?

Oh...

Right.

He was trying to figure out why he couldn't kill the other....

Who would've thought that he'll just fell asleep here and there, though....

"Morning. Did you sleep well?" smiling gently and not really reacting otherwise, Zachary tilts his head lightly, completely relaxed. Terrence is confused. He is very much sure that the other had seen him last night....

Does he... does he actually not remember what happened...?

"Yeah... I did. Sorry 'bout that. It was cold." Not... a full lie? It was cold! Terrence answers lightly as he puts on a relaxing look. It is needed. After all, the other is really observant. Terrence has realized this much.

He probably also already knows what is up but just hadn't said anything yet. For whatever reason, that is.

He probably needs to be more on guard now. If he wants to make it out alive, that is.

"Are you alright, Renny?" asking in light concern, Sol brings Terrence out of his thoughts with a small head tilt. As the image of Michael having done the same thing flashes across his mind, Terrence lets a light smile onto his face and lightly pats the boy on the head, much to everyone else's surprise. "Mhm. I'm alright. Don't worry, okay?"

"Okay!" Answering with a bright smile, Sol lightly puts a hand on Terrence's with a small giggle. Taking his hand back and looking over to the two pairs of eyes just staring at him, Terrence lightly sinks back into self-consciousness. "What?"

"Nothing... just surprised...." Shaking her head lightly and pulling Sol into her arms, Vanessa lightly pats the girl's hair with Zachary just chuckling in light amusement and wrapping an arm around the smaller boy's frame. "Same here. Didn't think you would have a soft spot for Sunny. But then again, it is Sunny we are talking about."

"I don't have a soft spot for anyone...." Huffing lightly yet not moving away from the, dare he say, comfortable embrace, much to his own confusion, Terrence just lightly looks off to the side. "She just reminded me of someone, is all...."

"Hmm? Who-"

"INTRUDERS! FIGHT THEM OFF BEFORE THEY GET TO THE PRINCE!"

Alarmed, the four teens look towards the door before flinching lightly when the sound of screaming and yelling people fills the hall.