New Friend!

"Fred! Simmy!" Walking around town with a basket of fruits and veggies, Michael signs worriedly despite knowing that the two are more than capable of taking care of themselves. Walking around town in search of his friends while Mark and Tyron have stayed behind to help Vincent with a commission, Michael goes ahead to look in every corner imaginable for a human to be in and even the ones that aren't, due to Simon's rather small size.

Signing as he stands up from checking under a bench, which he has no clue why he is even checking it in the first place, they are not playing hide and seek, Michael straightens up with a pout. "Where could they have gone?"

"Looking for someone?"

"Eh?" Turning back to meet eyes with a red-eyed boy crossing his arms, Michael nods lightly as he turns to properly greet the boy that looks his age. "Yes, actually... have you seen a blond and a brunette running around with baskets of food by any chance? They are around my age, with the blond a head taller and the brunette a few inches shorter than me...."

"Hmm... can't say that I do." Eating a cupcake as he thinks back to see if he's seen any, the boy shakes his head after a bit. "Though, would you like some help searching?"

"Can you?! Thank you!" smiling and taking a hand out to shake the taller boy's, Michael beams at the boy, who quickly looks away. "I'm Michael, by the way! You?"

"Mason." Looking back with his face straight yet unthreatening in any way, Mason takes the hand and shakes it lightly.

"Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you...." Glancing away for a little bit before looking back with a light sign, Mason continues without letting go of that hand. "Now, shall we go find your friends?"

"Mhm!" trying to take his hand back before pausing when the grip gets stronger, Michael lightly tilts his head in confusion. "Mason?"

"The street is busy and easy to get lost. We wouldn't want to separate before we find your friends, now do we?" smirking lightly, Mason lightly intertwines their fingers and raises them up for both of them to see. "Just in case."

Hearing light heartbeats in his chest, Michael shakes his head to ignore the sudden nervous feelings. Giving Mason a nod before walking off with their hand in hand, Michael smiles back happily. "Mhm! Let's go!"

Looking around and walking aimlessly for the two persons that might just be chatting somewhere and forgetting their surroundings once more, Michael signs lightly as he stops in front of a tea house with his stomach rumbling lightly. "Where are they...?"

"Hungry? Should we get something to eat before we continue the search?" asks lightly and motions towards the tea house, Mason gives Michael's hand a light tug. "I brought that cupcake I was eating earlier here if you want some yourself."

"But Papa only gave me this much money for the groceries...." Pouting lightly with a sign, Michael shakes his head as he gives Mason a light smile. "I am hungry, but I'll be fine! Let's just go find them so we can go home!"

"Who said anything about money?"

"Eh?"

"I said, who said anything about money?" Giving Michael a light smirk and a pat on the head, Mason leads him by the hand into the shop before leaning against the counter and ringing the bell. "Stella! Orion!"

"Ah, Mason!" walking in from the back kitchen, a girl, presumably Stella, walks over with a smile. "Didn't expect you to come twice a day! What's up?"

Looking down at Michael, who is staring at him with wide eyes, Mason shrugs lightly before pointing at the food on display. "Anything you want?"