You are...

"This way! In here!"

It was past noon, and Vanessa had wasted no time after she woken up to pull the others around town once more. Determined to finish the tour by today.

"Have you heard? Apparently, the prince ran away again...."

"Yes, I have! The guards have come around earlier as well!"

"I mean, the prince needs a break as well, right? You can't always keep him inside the castle walls...."

Whispers can be heard going around the town as they walk around. The prince is gone? Looking over at his three friends to see any sort of reaction to that, only to find Vanessa and Isaac completely unfazed, while Sol seems to be sweat dropping at something.

Maybe it's something that happens too often for anyone to be surprised.

"Umm..." Looking up at the blond boy as Vanessa seems to be in a deep conversation with Sol, Terrence decides to ask since it does happen to relate to his work. Not that the others need to know. "What are they talking about?"

"Hmm? They are just thinking of where to go next." Smiling down lightly after looking over at Vanessa and Sol, Isaac looks back down at Terrence with his hands in his pockets. Shaking his head with a sign, Terrence briefly mentioned around them, which thankfully explained everything he needed to say.

"Oh! Them!" chuckling weakly, Isaac rubs the back of his neck. "Well, you see... the prince in this country has a habit of running off when he should be doing whatever it is that he should be doing."

"Running off?" raising a brow as they walk along following the girl that had decided that their next stop is going to be an accessory store, Terrence lightly tilts his head, to which Isaac only shrugged without saying another word.

The store itself is quite colourful compared to all the other shops around them. Being decorated with their product hanging on both the inside and outside of the wall with no doors besides the one that you pull to close every night.

Walking in with Vanessa, quick to set her eyes on a shiny headpiece, Terrence is beginning to think that the girl is just using the tour as an excuse for a shopping spree. Yeah, that's probably the case. Shaking his head in light amusement, Terrence decides to look around since there is really nothing else he can do, only to pause once, spotting a certain clip on display.

"Caught your eyes?" Looking over with a light smile, Isaac walks over to peak at whatever Terrence is seeing. Blinking in light surprise, Terrence shakes his head without taking his eyes off of it. "I'm not planning on buying more stuff today. It just reminded me of someone, is all."

Humming lightly, Isaac gently picking the jewelled hair piece up, closing an eye and pointing it indirectly onto Terrence's hair. "Hmm... even so, I can say it's quite pretty and would fit you just rather well."

"It's a rather fragile object, won't last long in my hold." Signing lightly, Terrence stares up at the taller boy before lightly taking the pin into his hand, staring down at it with his expression softening. "My... mother. Used to have one rather similar to this. So, I guess it just brought back some nostalgia."

"Hmm... I see."

"Zack! Rence! Come on!" calling and getting ready to exit the shop, Vanessa waves her arms high in the sky as Sol plays around nervously with a piece of jewel that is clearly picked by the taller girl beside him.

"Coming." Waving back lightly before placing the clip back down, Terrence looks up at Isaac. "Let's go."

"You can go first." Smiling down lightly, Isaac looks back at the millions of stuff around the shop. "I'll be there in a bit. Just tell them I needed a sec."