The Sleepover

"Sleepover!!!!!"

"Too loud."

"Ouch!"

Getting a pillow thrown onto her face, Vanessa pouts lightly before getting pulled back by Sol to not try and smother Terrence with the exact pillow that had hit her just a moment before. Letting on a playful smirk and just looking down at Vanessa with a smug expression that only seems to piss the girl off even more, which in truth just satisfies him more, Terrence sits cross-legged on the awfully large bed with all of their clothing replaced by the pyjamas that the palace had offered... not because they had a choice.

"You little brat...."

"Look who's talking."

"Hey, hey, calm down, you two!" Chuckling lightly and shaking his head in amusement, Zachary walks back with a tower on his head, drying his hair, the blond sits himself down on the bed with a small huff. "What is with you two and arguing about the most random things?"

"Because it's fun."

"You get on my nerves so much...."

"See? That, is the fun part. The argument itself is stupid. But then again, I was never the one that started them. Most of the time, I was just merely making a remark." Answering with a light shrug and smirking lightly down at Vanessa as the girl pouts, Terrence suppresses a laugh. "You are too easy."

"You little...." Gritting her teeth before huffing and just hugging Sol in her arms, Vanessa turns her head away with a pout, not wanting to go into another argument just to prove the other's point, before huffing a bit more as the sound of a light laugh starts behind them.

Shaking his head in amusement as he tries to calm the laugh, finding this even more fun than the occasional teasing he gave his siblings, Terrence lightly holds onto his stomach. On his side, smiling gently down at him, though, Zachary suppresses his own laugh and only shakes his head in mild amusement. "You are more playful than I would've imagined. Honestly thought you would be more of the quiet type."

"Oh, for sure, sir. I don't like people that are too loud. Though ironic are surrounded by such people." Answering with a light smug as he rests his entire body weight on his arms, leaning back, Terrence looks over with his head lightly tilted back. "Vanessa gets worked up easily, though, compared to the ones I'm more used to. Precisely what makes teasing her so much fun."

"She'll get mad again if she heard that, you know? Want to get smothered by a pillow?" This time laughing lightly and shaking his head in mild amusement, Zachary reminds the smaller boy with a light chuckle, to which Terrence only looks back at the said girl, now just happily playing with Sol's hair. "She won't. I gave her the impression that doing so will be proving my point. She's too stubborn for that."

"Hmm... I see." Nodding his head and seeing the point, Zachary lets out another chuckle before remembering something and handing Terrence a box, smiling gently yet not saying a word.

Raising a light brow, Terrence cautiously takes the box into his hand before opening it to peek inside. Seeing the content inside, though, Terrence lets out a surprised gasp before quickly looking back up at Zachary. "This...."

"Mhm. For you." Smiling gently down at the boy, Zachary nods lightly with his emerald eyes glistening. Merely glancing back down at the oh-so-familiar looking pin laying in his hand, Terrence signs lightly as he feels the weight of guilt? Fear? Associating the high possibility of ending the boy's life gets heavier. "You shouldn't have... it's not like I can use it anyways. As I said, it just resembles the one mother used to use...."

"Why not?"

"Eh?"

As a hand lightly graces itself over the back of his neck before sliding and ever so gently brushing his ponytail out of the shirt, Terrence stares over at Zachary with a hand light reaching his neck where his hair lightly rests itself on top of it.