The Boy and Wolf Pack

"Let's go train!" Dragging Terrence out of the house to go train in the forest, Tyron quickly grabs their weapons with one hand while pulling on Terrence's cloth with the other, leaving the open from the lack of free hands. "We'll be back soon!"

Signing before going back to reading with Michael in their room, where Terrence was helping them with words they don't know, Mark tilts his head lightly at the younger boy. "What's wrong, Mike?"

"I... don't know what this means...." Pointing at the word 'absence,' Michael looks over at Mark to see if the other knows, only to be met with a head shake. Climbing out of bed, Michael closes the book and holds it close to his chest, holding a hand out for Mark's. "Let's go ask, Papa V then! Maybe we can also finally get him to teach us fighting as well!"

Taking the hand and climbing out of bed himself, Mark smiles gently, not minding the idea one bit. "Okay. Let's go."

"Follow up, Terry!" swinging from branch to branch with the chain of their weapon, Tyron laughs lightly as they peek down at their twin. Running behind with a sword almost as big as himself and almost twice his own weight resting on his back, Terrence rolls his eyes. "Not everyone has such a convenient tool, ya know?!"

Only laughing a bit more at that, Tyron quickly leaves Terrence behind with another swing of their chain, doing a flip in midair. Tyron stops dead in their track when a heavy rustling sound comes from a nearby bush. Preparing for whatever might be coming, Tyron raises their sickle up in defence before quickly dropping it to the side at the sight of a young child tackling into him, pushing him down to the ground and almost hitting his head onto the nearby tree. "What the hell-"

"Shit!" Quickly getting up from having fallen onto Tyron, the young boy that is clearly older than both Michael and Mark's yet still smaller than the twins by a bunch seems alarmed as he looks around and begins running off. Staring at him in disbelief, Tyron decides to follow behind and signs in light frustration when realizing that the other is practically running in a circle. "Where are you going?! You are not going anywhere at this rate, idiot!"

"Who are you calling an idiot?! I am surviving, asshole!" The boy yells back without stopping in his track, which only pisses off Tyron even more. The result of that? Taking out the weapon that they picked up earlier to capture him with the chains.

Pulling the boy in after the chain wraps around him, Tyron stares down boredly as the boy struggles to get out, growling lowly. "Let me go, fucker!"

"Not before you answer me, idiot." Signing and bending down next to him, Tyron just stared, waiting for an answer before more rustling sounds from behind them quickly got their attention. Something is coming. A lot of them as well.

"See? They are here now! Thanks, man! Now we are both going to die!" growling still, Frederick finally gets himself out of the tightly wrapped chain when Tyron is distracted. Though it is already too late, they are surrounded.

"Wolves."

"Yeah, no shit."

Clicking their tongue in irritation at the boy's tone, Tyron still reluctantly sets themselves in front of the other when the wolves start to enter their view. With the sickle in hand, Tyron took a deep breath. "Don't struggle."

"Wha-"

And as the wolves start attacking them from all sides, Tyron quickly grabs the boy and tucks him under their armpit, jumping out from the attack with their chain held tight in the same hand holding the child, Tyron swings the sickle out. And as five heads meet the ground, Tyron quickly realizes one thing. This boy is too heavy for them to carry while fighting. They have to set him down if they want to fight properly.