Another kid?

"Terrence, you got another job." Walking into the living room with a letter in hand, Vincent hands it over to the boy, who examines the contents carefully. "Sounds like a tough one. Want to bring Tyron along?"

"It's just two persons, I'll manage." Setting it aside and turning his attention back to the three playing boys, Terrence closes his eyes for a second to enjoy the calmness and friendly environment before opening them again to look up at Vincent. "Say, the three want to learn to fight as well. Haven't you promised them to do so a while ago?"

"Ah, yes..." Being used to just bringing them hunting with daggers instead of giving them any actual training with their possible choice of weapon, Vincent nods to himself. "Yeah, sure. Let's do that today now, shall we?"

"Hey, you three! Get up and ready, today I'll finally teach you guys to fight!" walking over with a grin, Vincent rests his arm on the wall nearby. "Hurry, it's already the afternoon! Go get yourself a weapon and let's get started before the sun sets!"

"Finally!" Hopping onto his feet before pulling Michael and Mark up as well, Frederick hurries over, dragging the two behind them towards the cabinet of weapons.

Following behind and shaking his head in amusement, Terrence decides to just tag along as his twin had once again gone out to train and possibly kill a few bandits on the way. Stopping before the cabinet, Terrence smiles and bends down to his little brother, who has seen the inside of the box many times. "Do you have anything in mind, little bro?"

"I want the thing Papa V let me play with when you guys just started training!" Giving Terrence a smile back in return, Michael walks over once the cabinet's door opens and grabs the many Shuriken from the little bucket on the wall, showing it to Vincent with a smile. "I want this!"

"Ah, I see you decided to stick with this one, huh? Nice choice, Mikey!" Patting him lightly on the head before making way for the other two to choose, Vincent puts on his signature grin. "Choose whatever you want, you two! You can always change later if you didn't get attached as the rest of us did!"

"I want this!" Praying away the rest and digging out two claw-like dangling things, Frederick smiles up at Vincent. "I don't know how this works, but I like it!"

"Ah, the claws. Sure, why not! It functions a little differently from the rest of them, but you'll do fine." Patting Frederick on the head as well, Vincent huffs fondly before turning back towards Mark. "Anything caught your eyes?"

"Umm... excuse me, Mr. V... but how can I can be a weapon?" Pointing at the folded fan leaning against the wall of the cabinet wall, Mark tilts his head lightly in confusion.

"Oh, you'd be surprised!" Laughing lightly as he hands over the fan, Vincent nods happily before gushing the three out of the door. "Time to train!"

"You guys have fun. I'll be heading out." Grabbing his sword and putting it on his back, Terrence gives the four a small smile after kissing Michael on the forehead and lightly patting him on the head. "Be back soon."

"Good luck, Brother!" waving alongside the rest as he heads out, Michael smiles happily before getting dragged out by Frederick, the boy excited to train. "Let's go!"

By the time he arrives at the town, it is already night. With his cape over the sword, which is really only there in case of an emergency, Terrence looks around before finally finding the address that he is looking for. A house standing between many other residences, if the target makes any loud noises, he'll be screwed.

Looking around the house for any opening before eyeing the tree that reaches the second-floor window, Terrence climbs up before carefully landing on the roof. Swinging himself upside down to look inside the glass, Terrence squints his eyes as he sees a figure moving. Found one.