Finally-

~Three hours later~

Shuffling lightly before peeking an eye open, Zachary couldn't remember the last time he was this relaxed. Feeling something warm in his arms before pulling it in and hugging it close, Zachary slowly buries his head down before pausing as the 'thing' moves lightly.

Lifting his head back up before staring down with his eyes slowly widening, Zachary feels an odd sensation in his stomach as the smaller boy sleeps peacefully in his arms, just cluelessly cuddling into him comfortably. Staring with the air around him getting warmer by the second, Zachary looks down at Terrence, who is still drowning in his jacket, before once again burying his head down into the other's hair.

Just what is this boy doing to him?

With his arms still lightly wrapped around the other's waist, lightly pulling the boy closer as he closes his eyes once more, Zachary squeezes the smaller boy subconsciously as his mind rewinds back to his conversation with the others.

'... we are just friends, right?'

"Why are you doing this to me...." Murmuring out quietly with a lingering tone of a small whine, Zachary quickly removes his head from the other's hair as the smaller boy shifts slightly with a small grunt. Soon finding a pair of widened eyes staring back at him, with him himself not sure why he is still staring, Zachary lets out a small chuckle as Terrence slowly looks away to the side. "Morning."

"Pretty sure the sun is about to set, though." Pulling the jacket over his head yet making no attempts the get out, only leaving the top of his head out, Terrence murmurs out in a tone that Zachary really can't classify. It sounded... shy? Embarrassed? Flustered? As much as it sounded like that, though, Zachary just couldn't wrap his head around why that would be the case.

"Still sleepy?" instead, he says as he lightly pushes himself up with his elbow, Zachary smiles down gently as he casually puts the small panic from earlier into the forgotten basket.

Watching as the figure shakes his head under the covered jacket and just curls himself up more, Zachary can't help but let out a small snicker before deciding to lightly pull on the jacket, trying to get it off as Terrence holds onto it like his life depends on it.

"Come on! Show me your face!" Snickering lightly but ultimately deciding to just let the boy be, Zachary just lightly wrapped his arm around the other and gently smiled at the boy, looking like they still wanted to sleep more.

What Zachary doesn't know, though, is that under the cover, Terrence's cheeks are flushed red. Despite his best attempt to calm down earlier, it is really no use. Sneaking a glance up at the taller boy before looking back down to the ground, Terrence brings his hands to his cheeks as Vanessa's words ring repeatedly in his head.

'Okay, maybe they are right, but....'

"Should we be heading back?"

"Oh yeah..." Peeking up at those emerald eyes staring right back down at him, Terrence takes a deep breath to collect himself before pushing himself up as well, giving the other a small smile. "Alright then. Let's go before Vanny makes a big deal out of it."

"Pfft- Alright then."

Standing up and dusting themselves up as the sun starts to set outside, Terrence pauses before they walk out the door and pick up a wood-carved knife from the table on the side.

"Rence?"

"Can you... give me a second?" asked before taking his ponytail into his hand, Terrence slowly raised his hand to where the hairband was, cutting it off completely.

"Rence?!"

"Hey, calm down." Snickering lightly and taking the ponytail into his hand, Terrence walks back over to the picture of the beheaded boy and slowly places it down beside it. Closing his eyes for a second and taking a deep breath, Terrence lightly ran a hand through his now-shortened hair before lightly skipping back to Zachary with a small smile. "I'm done. Let's go!"