'Torture' (Not really-)

"Wai- Ow...." Rubbing his head as he gets spun around in a circle, Terrence lets out a small hiss once falling down to the ground dizzily and begins to rethink all his life choices. What happened, exactly, that made him end up in this situation? Having gotten pulled into this place, dragged by his arm, and is basically being forced, to be used as a dress-up doll. Even at the moment, Terrence is still staring at Eden in an almost fearful manner.

What is with this child?!

The smile he gave him when she first threw him in here is so damn scary....

Feeling a chill down his spine as Eden takes the lace she just pulled down from Terrence and walked away to grab something new to try on his new toy, Terrence gulps lightly as he sits up on the ground with his back laying lightly on the wall. Gulping lightly once Eden gives him a smile with a literal cabinet of cloth behind her, Terrence asks in slight alarm. "What... do you need now?"

"For you to change again, duh!" Pulling Terrence onto his feet before basically throwing the boy back into the room with curtains, Eden looks through their collections before throwing in another outfit carefully, closing the curtains up. "Now. Put it on, and I'll meet you outside again."

Letting down a sweat and taking the cloth into his hand, Terrence examines the new outfit with a small sign. Really? A dress? First, a literal winter outfit, followed by a sleeveless turtleneck, then a Riben-style Kimono, and now this? Holding the cloth up and making no moves to put it on, Terrence lightly bites his lips. He has already embarrassed himself enough today, did he not? What in the world did he do to deserve this?

"Hurry up! I am not going to let you go without putting it on and coming outside!"

"...." 'This child is a monster....' Gulping lightly and would rather not let someone else dress him like what had almost happened just a few moments earlier, Terrence lets out a small sign before hesitantly slipping the new outfit on.

With a navy-blue turtleneck top and long bishop sleeves with a few holes designed to leave his shoulder out, Terrence sweat drops lightly as he pulls on the bottom of the top. This... is not going to cover his stomach, isn't it? With a crisscross red string on the top, right above where his skin is showing, Terrence lightly bites his lips. How... just how revealing is this cloth?

It's... by other people's standards, really not a lot. But considering that he likes being bundled up, it's... a lot more revealing than what he is used to....

Slipping on the skirt and attaching it to the shirt with a buckle, Terrence gulps slightly as he finishes tying the red rope on the side of the dress. Slipping on the white socks, matching both the decorations on the clothing and the buckles, Terrence slowly puts on the navy blue loafers as if trying to stall time.

"Come on! I'm sure you look fine! Just get out here, Terrence!" getting slightly impatient and lightly knocking on the wall, Eden says with a small sign before a small smile slowly rises onto his face as the boy hesitantly gets out of the room. "See? You look nice!"

"... really doubt it, but whatever you say." Having learnt that it is best not to argue with the other unless you want to suffer longer in the outfit, Terrence murmurs out lightly before his eyes widen as Eden begins pushing him out the door. "H-hey! Where are we going? Hey!"

"To meet Monsieur Zachary, duh."

"What? Why?!"

"I had my fun with the previous few outfits. Now out you go! Oh! Just because I'm letting you out doesn't mean I am not going to kidnap you again sometimes, though." Pushing the other slowly since Terrence is resisting getting pushed out, Eden signs lightly before shoving the boy out of the changing room. "Now go! I am going to dress up Vanessa and Sol next, so go hang out with your boyfriend outside somewhere and come back after a few hours, 'kay?"